Wanted - Tremor wheels & tires

Hey all,
I'm looking to buy a set of Stock Tremor take-offs. I'm in Indiana but could travel to surrounding states if needed. You can email me at [email protected] or call/text 574-377-6511.
Thanks
It’s all about how much you’re willing to pay. I was looking get $1.8k when my truck was new but no one would go that high.

Because you're asking .. I wouldn't drive all the way to Tampa for Tires and Wheels. It is a sweltering 75* here. But .. I do have a set of 2021 Tremor takeoffs, with Caps, approx ?? 350 miles, Front Coils, Track Bar, 4 Shocks, Steering Stabilizer, Ft Brake Lines. W/O TPMS Sensors. $1600.

Because you're asking .. I wouldn't drive all the way to Tampa for Tires and Wheels. It is a sweltering 75* here. But .. I do have a set of 2021 Tremor takeoffs, with Caps, approx ?? 350 miles, Front Coils, Track Bar, 4 Shocks, Steering Stabilizer, Ft Brake Lines. W/O TPMS Sensors. $1600.
Lol...75 sounds pretty nice right now! That is tempting, but quite a drive from Northern Indiana. Ya never know, if I don't have any luck around here. Thanks for the info.

Lol...75 sounds pretty nice right now! That is tempting, but quite a drive from Northern Indiana. Ya never know, if I don't have any luck around here. Thanks for the info.
I live in SE Wisconsin and my 2021 Tremor arrives in 14 days. No miles and I think we could meet halfway....say Chicago or similar. I am looking to change out my tires and they would have essentially (except the trip back to the house....5 miles) no use. I'll send you a text.

I live in SE Wisconsin and my 2021 Tremor arrives in 14 days. No miles and I think we could meet halfway....say Chicago or similar. I am looking to change out my tires and they would have essentially (except the trip back to the house....5 miles) no use. I'll send you a text.

Make sure you have your new Tires and Wheels. I've been waiting since January. Mine are finally do to arrive Wed-Thr of this week. Nothing special, just Methods. I tried Fuel Wheels also .. same Backordered story. I originally wanted Nitto Ridge Grapplers. There wasn't a set of 35/12.50/18's in Florida. I settled on Terra Grapplers, got them off Amazon. Had them in 3 days. A whole $6.00 a tire less than the Grapplers. Fun Fun ..

If 1959f100 doesn’t want your wheels, I’m in southern WI as well and looking for a set 414-303-2349

$$ Sold $$
When someone says, you only want $1600. Makes ya think .. gee maybe I should of asked a little more .. ;) ;) .. But, it's all gone, thats all that matters.

Make sure you have your new Tires and Wheels. I've been waiting since January. Mine are finally do to arrive Wed-Thr of this week. Nothing special, just Methods. I tried Fuel Wheels also .. same Backordered story. I originally wanted Nitto Ridge Grapplers. There wasn't a set of 35/12.50/18's in Florida. I settled on Terra Grapplers, got them off Amazon. Had them in 3 days. A whole $6.00 a tire less than the Grapplers. Fun Fun ..
Yep stuff is on BO everywhere, not only the supply line problems but with tax refunds guys are buying it up

be a shame to have a new tremor on blocks.

Well, looks like all is working out well.
Good advice for sure. I got really lucky and was able to purchase Black Rhino Grange wheels and Nitto Ridge Grapplers this week. They arrive next week at the store and getting put together. 18" wheels and 35 x 12.5 x 18's for the Nittos. The black Rhinos have a -18mm offset so everything should hang out 2-4 inches from the body. Now.....just need the truck to arrive! Scheduled to arrive according to the tracker on April 27th.

O you still have wheels and tires for sale? What year did they come off? Also are they the 18" black ones with bigger tires stock?

O you still have wheels and tires for sale? What year did they come off? Also are they the 18" black ones with bigger tires stock?
Sorry no, they were gone within hours.

I currently have wheels and tires I just took off my ‘21 tremor. I’m in Portland, Oregon though. I’ll be posting them for sale this weekend…

Latest Discussions

Back