Wanted Stock Black Tremor Wheels

bcc.

Tremor Newbie
Reaction Points
Military
US Army
Current Ride
2017 F250 FX4
Looking for stock black Tremor wheels for sale. Will pay for wheels plus shipping. Please message or post in this thread to contact me. I am located in Colorado Springs, CO.

I’m about to have my 4 wheels for sale in the next week or two. Just the wheels? I’ll have tires too...not sure on price yet.

Looking for stock black Tremor wheels for sale. Will pay for wheels plus shipping. Please message or post in this thread to contact me. I am located in Colorado Springs, CO.
I will have my wheels for sale soon once my Racelines arrive.

I will have my wheels for sale soon once my Racelines arrive.
No doubt, those are some cool looking wheels. Which model of Raceline did you go with?
Gauge? 7X? Scout?
All the above are simply guesses... Anxious to hear what you ended up choosing.

No doubt, those are some cool looking wheels. Which model of Raceline did you go with?
Gauge? 7X? Scout?
All the above are simply guesses... Anxious to hear what you ended up choosing.
Not 100%, but most likely going with the 935 in Bronze

I have the stock wheels-caps and lug nuts that I just removed a week ago from my 2020 tremor. I am located in Brighton Colorado and was just about to list them on craigslist.

I have the stock wheels-caps and lug nuts that I just removed a week ago from my 2020 tremor. I am located in Brighton Colorado and was just about to list them on craigslist.
Did you sell these? If not what’s price?

I am looking for wheels too (may be interested with tires), does anyone have stock black wheels for sale?

I am looking for wheels too (may be interested with tires), does anyone have stock black wheels for sale?
I will have a set for sale in a couple weeks, stock tremor wheels with tires complete. 700 miles on them.

Reactions: mbe
Looking for Tremor 20 inch wheels

You still have these for sale? Interested of you do 720-273-6673

Latest Discussions

Back