WANTED! Factory tremor wheel and tire take offs

dyoung4140

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 6.7
Hi, i am looking for some factory takeoffs . I would prefer a complete set with , tires , lug nuts , center caps, tpms sensors. Im in the northern california area and would be willing to drive for the right deal. Please let me know what you got. Thank You!
would also be willing to trade for my 18'' method wheels with 35x12.5 falken at3w they have about 1000 miles on them

Hi, i am looking for some factory takeoffs . I would prefer a complete set with , tires , lug nuts , center caps, tpms sensors. Im in the northern california area and would be willing to drive for the right deal. Please let me know what you got. Thank You!
would also be willing to trade for my 18'' method wheels with 35x12.5 falken at3w they have about 1000 miles on them
Curious, why are you looking to switch back?

I have new wheels I would be interested in trading with you. What methods and specs do you have? I have 500 miles on them.

I have new wheels I would be interested in trading with you. What methods and specs do you have? I have 500 miles on them.
right on. i actually have 2 sets got them in a trade deal and i prefer the stock tremor set up . the first set i mentioned is 18x9 method 301 +18 off set with 35x12.5 falken at3w they have about 1000 miles on them. the other set i have is 17x9 method 301 -12 offset with 35x12.5 goodyear duratracs they have about 500 miles on them . as far as being in so cal , maybe we could meet halfway . I know san diego is about 9 hrs from me. if youre interested maybe message me your # and i can text you pictures and we can go from there. thanks

Latest Discussions

Back