Wahoo I got my VIN#

skyballs

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 f350 tremor 6.7
Well what can I say my dealer sent me a message today letting me know I now have a VIN.

now the game of watching the order process change as it makes it way through the build process etc. But one thing I’m having trouble with is finding a website that will allow tracking of Canadian VIN#.

I tried it on Ford US site, obviously didn’t work.
cant get onto www.alumizilla.com
Anyone know of any other avenues to explore

Nice! It'll be here before you know it :)

Congratulations, wont be long now.

Well what can I say my dealer sent me a message today letting me know I now have a VIN.

now the game of watching the order process change as it makes it way through the build process etc. But one thing I’m having trouble with is finding a website that will allow tracking of Canadian VIN#.

I tried it on Ford US site, obviously didn’t work.
cant get onto www.alumizilla.com
Anyone know of any other avenues to explore
Congrats !!!
I was sent my Vin# 7/30 (ordered 7/9) and slated for last week in September for build. The ford system shows the build sheet but dealer told me the build date and end of October delivery. here is the location i use for tracking that my dealer email me

Congrats !!!
I was sent my Vin# 7/30 (ordered 7/9) and slated for last week in September for build. The ford system shows the build sheet but dealer told me the build date and end of October delivery. here is the location i use for tracking that my dealer email me

Dealer told me my truck is scheduled first week of September??Hope delivery isn’t too long after

Dealer told me my truck is scheduled first week of September??Hope delivery isn’t too long after

Congrats! Keep us updated on the build process!

My build date is scheduled for 9-28. Ordered 7/7.

congrats! I bet you can't wait for summer to be over

My build date is scheduled for 9-28. Ordered 7/7.
I was given a order #v380 ? What is everyone’s and how does it play into production if any
Thanks

I believe the order# is dealer specific - you should also see a dealer# if you were given a copy of the build/order sheet. You can use those numbers and your individucal information when you call Ford to check on the status of your build.

I believe the order# is dealer specific - you should also see a dealer# if you were given a copy of the build/order sheet. You can use those numbers and your individucal information when you call Ford to check on the status of your build.
Thanks

Back