modified

Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
This month we have a record number of entries! It's up to the you, the community to decide who should be named the winner. Take a look at the trucks below and use the poll to vote for the Tremor of the Month. Remember, the winner will receive a special badge and the truck will be featured on the site. We'll leave this thread open for five days and announce the winner the night of Sunday, March 15th. Good luck!

1. Bmexline
bmexline-tremor.jpg

2. RaptorTremor
raptortremor.jpg

3. Canyon Man
canyon-man-tremor.jpg

4. EAC79
eac79-tremor.jpg

5. Rock Taxi
rocktaxi.jpg

6. 20F350
20F350.png

7. Leogeo
leogeo-tremor.jpg

8. Rich Pune
RichPune-tremor.jpg

9. BigDog950
Bigdog950.jpg

Lol yeah, Rich cheated. Even I want to vote for the dog. ?

Someone needs to post a photo with a smoking hot girlfriend (or boyfriend, or wife, or husband, or whatever, but ya’ll know what I really mean) to take back over the lead. Otherwise, it’s Rich, the awesomely dirty truck, and the dog.

Automatic last place and possible banning from forum if your hottie is sitting on the hood or otherwise disrespecting the truck.

Someone needs to post a photo with a smoking hot girlfriend (or boyfriend, or wife, or husband, or whatever, but ya’ll know what I really mean) to take back over the lead. Otherwise, it’s Rich, the awesomely dirty truck, and the dog.

Automatic last place and possible banning from forum if your hottie is sitting on the hood or otherwise disrespecting the truck.

I want to win!!!! This is all totally appropriate, but here are me and my hottie a mere few weeks after we met in 1985. The dude behind her is totally jealous of me! Still together and happier than ever with our Standard Poodles that make great hog tracking dogs - also attached for the cute vote. ?

1985.jpg

IMG_6032.jpg

Oh boy is this thread going off track.... BUT I think I've seen her somewhere before!

patrick-swayze-image-patrick-swayze-dirty-dancing-1347381001.jpg

I want to win!!!! This is all totally appropriate, but here are me and my hottie a mere few weeks after we met in 1985. The dude behind her is totally jealous of me! Still together and happier than ever with our Standard Poodles that make great hog tracking dogs - also attached for the cute vote. ?

View attachment 819

I really need to somehow get a good pic of my truck. Rolled over 4k yesterday and I still don't think I have a "scenario pic" that would net me a win. Not even good scenery around here! Nothing but pine trees... Then the dog pic comes along... now I am most definitely in trouble. I do have sheep at home, yall vote for me if I stick a baby lamb in the back of my truck? ;) I also stayed at a Holiday Inn last night. :eek:

Back