đź“· TOTM Vote for the 2020 Ford Tremor Super Duty of the Year

I
Sorry guys.

Im not trying to be a dick, Nor do I have anything against NEO.

It just not right to award that basic ass (Not Saying I Can Or Have Done Better) picture TOTY over the shot that is clearly leaps and bounds the winner.

Enjoy your asterisk * award Barry Bonds.
Parked my tremor in the Sand .... Just saying ... And I won Tremor of the month ... I get it that photo is fucking epic ... But if you want his picture to win ... Just mail in some votes ... We all know that's how it works

The next vote month I’ll post a picture of my rock crawler in Moab then, it’s not a Tremor though, but the picture is badass
By the rules unfortunately we can't enter for 6 months because we won .... But I will post one of my Jeep rock crawling ... But maybe we can have a other rides picture of the month ... But this is a tremor forum so wouldn't be in the spirit of the forum

I remember Red Foreman as a hard ass not a pussy
I
Parked my tremor in the Sand .... Just saying ... And I won Tremor of the month ... I get it that photo is fucking epic ... But if you want his picture to win ... Just mail in some votes ... We all know that's how it works

Finally someone not out to lunch on the NEO AID...

At least you were out doing something bad ass with your truck Chris! Loved that shot!

Yes that Zrobeck shot is fucking epic!!

And its gonna lose to a truck parked on the road... Cuz it has a bit of snow on it LMAO

For Tremor Of The YEAR!!!

I remember Red Foreman as a hard ass not a pussy

Finally someone not out to lunch on the NEO AID...

At least you were out doing something bad ass with your truck Chris! Loved that shot!

Yes that Zrobeck shot is fucking epic!!

And its gonna lose to a truck parked on the road... Cuz it has a bit of snow on it LMAO

For Tremor Of The YEAR!!!
Well, I didn’t buy my Tremor to go beat the piss out of. That’s what I had a Raptor for, and my Tacoma is built for that. This thing is my tow rig, I’ll definitely do some offroad in it, but I won’t do anything that’ll hurt it or ruin the paint, etc. to each his own.

This argument is funny though. I would love to meet you in person and just argue about our different views, I think we’d have some fun and drink some good beer while doing it.

I’ll see ya out on the trails one day maybe with this rig or when I get the new Raptor!

Attachments

• 6057B382-1584-4939-ACF8-1DB75CEDF0FA.jpeg
    6057B382-1584-4939-ACF8-1DB75CEDF0FA.jpeg
    789.6 KB · Views: 24
Well, I didn’t buy my Tremor to go beat the piss out of. That’s what I had a Raptor for, and my Tacoma is built for that. This thing is my tow rig, I’ll definitely do some offroad in it, but I won’t do anything that’ll hurt it or ruin the paint, etc. to each his own.

This argument is funny though. I would love to meet you in person and just argue about our different views, I think we’d have some fun and drink some good beer while doing it.

I’ll see ya out on the trails one day maybe with this rig or when I get the new Raptor!

My Jeeps I have 3 of them hahaha

Attachments

• 20200905_114926.jpg
    20200905_114926.jpg
    329.5 KB · Views: 18
  • received_1847746335247423.jpeg
    received_1847746335247423.jpeg
    662.7 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0603.JPG
    IMG_0603.JPG
    301.1 KB · Views: 19
  • received_1847746418580748.jpeg
    received_1847746418580748.jpeg
    400.3 KB · Views: 20
Wow! This reminds me of when I used to take my kids to the demo derby at our local rodeo. I hope you guys never meet up on the highway or it may be a very expensive reck. By the way, my kids loved the event but eventually they grew up.

Back