📷 TOTM Vote for the 2020 Ford Tremor Super Duty of the Year

There are no Velocity Blue ones to choose from? :rolleyes:

I'm so pissed :ROFLMAO:

There are no Velocity Blue ones to choose from? :rolleyes:

I'm so pissed :ROFLMAO:
If you closed your eyes and try not to look that hard mine looks blue ? hahahaha

Hopefully you get it it sounds like the other truck the guy doesn’t even own it anymore ??
I agree ... if the other guy is not here or does not own the truck ... this is no more than posting a professional shot from a magazine .. IMHO...

You guys are fucked!

Giving the vote to someone because they helped you secure parts for your truck, and because hes your "Part Bro" and you are on his nuts is redic.

Its not even my truck pictured, nor am I in the running, but you guys are proving all you are is a big boys club voting for your man crush NEO. You guys even admitted "hey its not the best pic but he got me parts"...

Anyone who thinks his truck parked in the middle of a road deserves to win vs that bad ass shot is just daft, or swooning over potential part discounts from NEO.

Clearly Im in the minority but you are proving there is no integrity to your vote.

Who cares if he owns the truck, I thought we were voting on the best shot. not whos nuts you wanted to lick.

You guys are fucked!

Giving the vote to someone because they helped you secure parts for your truck, and because hes your "Part Bro" and you are on his nuts is redic.

Its not even my truck pictured, nor am I in the running, but you guys are proving all you are is a big boys club voting for your man crush NEO. You guys even admitted "hey its not the best pic but he got me parts"...

Anyone who thinks his truck parked in the middle of a road deserves to win vs that bad ass shot is just daft, or swooning over potential part discounts from NEO.

Clearly Im in the minority but you are proving there is no integrity to your vote.

Who cares if he owns the truck, I thought we were voting on the best shot. not whos nuts you wanted to lick.
I’ve never called NEO I’ve never ordered parts from him but at least he owns the truck you keep bashing his photo get over yourself dude the guy has a nice truck and it was for the winter doesn’t matter where he parked it

Ya because you parked it in the middle of the road doing something a prius can do, and are whoring yourself out for votes to beat someone who actually did something bad ass with their truck besides distributing parts LOL
Get off of your buddy

Zrobech nuts he’s gone I know it’s hard to Move on​

I’ve never called NEO I’ve never ordered parts from him but at least he owns the truck you keep bashing his photo get over yourself dude the guy has a nice truck and it was for the winter doesn’t matter where he parked it
No question NEOS truck is dope! He has done sweet mods!

nothing to do with his truck.

That shot DOES NOT DESERVE TREMOR OF THE YEAR!

Its the same fucking shot as Bhretts and RIOKAYAKS.

A truck parked in the road. so why does he have 30 parked on a road and the same truck parked in front of a fucking GLACIER has 2???

Use your head you dick rider

Ya because you parked it in the middle of the road doing something a prius can do, and are whoring yourself out for votes to beat someone who actually did something bad ass with their truck besides distributing parts LOL
Have you been drinking? Seems like an asshole comment that’s unnecessary.

Well hopefully you can take it out on us and not your family. Tis’ the season. Merry Christmas, Yukon Bush.

Have you been drinking? Seems like an asshole comment that’s unnecessary.

Well hopefully you can take it out on us and not your family. Tis’ the season. Merry Christmas, Yukon Bush.

What i'm NOT drinking is the Kool Aid NEO has been passing around..

Sorry guys.

Im not trying to be a dick, Nor do I have anything against NEO.

It just not right to award that basic ass (Not Saying I Can Or Have Done Better) picture TOTY over the shot that is clearly leaps and bounds the winner.

Enjoy your asterisk * award Barry Bonds.

Lol, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and vote. That’s what makes this country so great. I don’t care if I win or not, but it is funny watching you guys all argue over me. I feel special :love:

The next vote month I’ll post a picture of my rock crawler in Moab then, it’s not a Tremor though, but the picture is badass

Not trying to be a dick.... haha classic. I def have no Horse in this race, I’m a noobie here and haven’t order parts from or know either person what so ever. Both awesome pics, to me one looks like an awesome winter shot of a tremor and one looks like an awesome shot of nature, water, action, and some kind of ford truck. Could it be others feel the same. If it bothers you that badly you need to act like a jackass, Hmmmm might want to spend your time reading something you enjoy.

Back