Vermonster’s Thread! (Life with a SD Tremor)

You may be from Vermont, but I just might start calling you "Oshkosh"

View attachment 37368
Oh yes! Funny on the nickname! My grandfather used to say that as it rhymed with Josh when I was very small. Oshkosh b'josh...but I assume it was for the overalls and not the beastly military trucks! haha!

Oh yes! Funny on the nickname! My grandfather used to say that as it rhymed with Josh when I was very small. Oshkosh b'josh...but I assume it was for the overalls and not the beastly military trucks! haha!
We actually lived in Oshkosh at one point growing up... My grandfather from upstate New York would always interject "Oshkosh B'gosh" whenever someone mentioned it, even decades later...

Hey Nick,

20" sorry for the confusion. What's the size for the truck in a 20" diameter? 9 inch wide with a +12 offset?

It really depends on your personal preference and how you’d like them to fit. If you want something close to stock and not too aggressive, +12 to +18 depending on your wheel choice will work nicely.

Man, I hope so. Otherwise I’ll make more videos mocking my experiences. lol.
Be careful, with how good that last video was you might get people rooting against you getting picked. I'm still on the #VIN4Vermonster team though but wouldn't mind more videos either way.

Be careful, with how good that last video was you might get people rooting against you getting picked. I'm still on the #VIN4Vermonster team though but wouldn't mind more videos either way.
I learned so long ago that you cannot please everyone. The video was the first in what may become a series for our site. It's very much how most of my calls have gone with Ford Marketing. I know it's not their fault...no one can answer the questions because no one has the answers.

I appreciate the support, for sure! I am not getting my hopes up, though.

Does this just plug in the rear of the truck somewhere? I saw Ford Tech on YouTube adding pins into a factory plug.
I bought it with the "plug and play" harness...but I don't have my truck yet to give you a proper review.

I have my light and harness from Limitless although I have not installed yet either. You still have to partially disassemble the connector and insert the new pin provided in the harness and attach a ground to the frame. The connector to the actual light is a true "plug and play"

Here is the actual harness:

PXL_20211025_153805583.jpg

Back