Velocity Blue New Owner

BacaraTremor

Tremor Buff
Current Ride
2020 F-250 Tremor
Picked her up a few weeks back. I live in AZ and found one by pure coincidence in Pella, IA at Ulrich Ford. Apparently was a special order that must have fallen through and then dealer traded to them. Not a model that sells in a small town in IA. Haha. Flew back and drove home.

F-250 Lariat

Packages: Tremor, Ultimate, Sport, Diesel, High Cap Towing, Adaptive Steering, Intelligent Cruise, Upfitter, Pano Roof and something I’ll never use, rapid heating 😂😂

Got about $2k off from MSRP plus $3k PCO.

Towed first long trip to Durango last week for vacation and I’m seriously impressed with the power. Insane to pull hills with 12k Toy Hauler like it’s not there.

Attachments

IceSoldier88

Founding Member
Miltary
Army
Current Ride
Velocity Blue F350 Diesel with Sport & Ultimate package
Current Ride #2
20 Explorer / 18 Indian Chieftain Limited / 19 Can-Am Defender XMR
First Responder
Volunteer Firefighter
Nice set up. I got a Furry 2910 toyhauler that I will be towing with mine. Similar to yours. Glad to hear it towed it great.

Racer00

Tremor Member
Current Ride
'13 F-150 Ecoboost
Brother, you bought my truck. LOL I was in Pella a few weeks back too. Stumbled on to this one. Talked to the salesman , but couldn't get a deal put together. Came back to Michigan. Called them a few days later to try again and it was gone. My loss. Congrats on a great ride!!!

OP
BacaraTremor

BacaraTremor

Tremor Buff
Current Ride
2020 F-250 Tremor
Brother, you bought my truck. LOL I was in Pella a few weeks back too. Stumbled on to this one. Talked to the salesman , but couldn't get a deal put together. Came back to Michigan. Called them a few days later to try again and it was gone. My loss. Congrats on a great ride!!!
It’s cut throat right now trying to find one. Got lucky to find this one for sure.

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge