Using X-Plan in So Cal for Tremor

AmpleDecay

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Howdy,

I am having bad luck trying to order a 2021 using X-Plan. Anyone have a good place in So Cal you want to recommend?

Thanks,

Ample

From my research So Cal dealers are terrible now that Kieffe and Sons is gone. Not sure I have seen anything good on the CA market in general, in Sacramento area I saw a few that wanted 3%+ over MSRP for stuff...
I'd recommend shopping out of state. Cheaper to negotiate and either ship or fly and drive. Downside is not sure if taxes can be rolled into loan if you are going that route.

From my research So Cal dealers are terrible now that Kieffe and Sons is gone. Not sure I have seen anything good on the CA market in general, in Sacramento area I saw a few that wanted 3%+ over MSRP for stuff...
I'd recommend shopping out of state. Cheaper to negotiate and either ship or fly and drive. Downside is not sure if taxes can be rolled into loan if you are going that route.
Thank you SchillerM, I have read and heard some real horror stories about bringing in new trucks to this state. I may still consider but it sounds like one misstep and I could have a serious problem.

Thanks again,

Ample

It may be too far for you but I used plan pricing at Big Valley Ford in Stockton. They weren’t super informative during the build process (I had to go in and stand around to get my VIN and then track it myself) but I didn’t have any problems placing my order or picking up my truck. Keep in mind that dealerships won’t negotiate on the price of the vehicle when you use x-plan but you can try on accessories, financing, and trade in. I didn't finance with them or purchase accessories at the time of sale so no feedback on that. Good luck with your purchase.

It may be too far for you but I used plan pricing at Big Valley Ford in Stockton. They weren’t super informative during the build process (I had to go in and stand around to get my VIN and then track it myself) but I didn’t have any problems placing my order or picking up my truck. Keep in mind that dealerships won’t negotiate on the price of the vehicle when you use x-plan but you can try on accessories, financing, and trade in. I didn't finance with them or purchase accessories at the time of sale so no feedback on that. Good luck with your purchase.

Thanks CalTremor2020, I am going to try locally 1st, but will add this to the list.

Cheers.

Talk with Rick Garrett, tell him Jacob Moniz sent you. I currently have a Tremor on order with them. Technically I’m not using the X-plan, but that’s a longer story, either way I think they will honor the X-plan pricing.
Thanks!

Back