Using Fordpass credits

VigilTremor

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 F250 Lariat Tremor
I've been trying to buy the blackout side emblems from the dealership I bought my truck from.
I've called them several times and keep getting passed around like a $2 whore and winding up in random peoples vmail with no call back.

Has anyone used these credits to buy parts? Any tips?

-or- Any dealers on here that want to take my order and send me the following parts?

KC3Z16720AA and KC3Z16720AB​

TIA

Check out these guys. You can use your points on their website.

Thanks for sharing! Being able to use the points is a real plus. For me, I buy my stuff at Sound Ford (Renton). They don't allow points but if you drive by and pick the stuff up they refund the shipping and that absolutely MURDER high prices!

my local dealer parts guys didn't know how to do the points but a guy from retail called me and handled it no problem. i got front and rear mud flaps, front wheel well liners and the engine block heater. i am a shop tho and they deliver to me everyday if needed.

Using points with my local dealer required an in person visit, had me start a service ticket in order to process the points. Annoying. Seems like Ford rolled out the points program without much direction to the dealers on how to process them OR the dealer didn’t care to implement it in a convenient way…. But I did get the trailer camera system for $25 out of pocket, so I’m taking the win!

Debating on what to buy with my 42,000 points. I won't accumulate many more as i DIY oil changes.

Briefly thought the ARB air compressor but i'd rather go hard install to the upfitter switches. Possibly the front hood deflector with the embossed 'super duty'. Already have the wheel well liners. Already have the rubber mats. Bought a half dozen oil filters a couple weeks ago. Rear seat/floor cover already here. Hmmm.....any ideas?

Debating on what to buy with my 42,000 points. I won't accumulate many more as i DIY oil changes.

Briefly thought the ARB air compressor but i'd rather go hard install to the upfitter switches. Possibly the front hood deflector with the embossed 'super duty'. Already have the wheel well liners. Already have the rubber mats. Bought a half dozen oil filters a couple weeks ago. Rear seat/floor cover already here. Hmmm.....any ideas?
I used my points to get a Noco Boost Pro GB 150.

Since we are on the subject of points. I bought my last set of tires from my local dealer and gained 92,000 points. They were doing a buy 3 get 1 free (up to $250) promotion.

Resized_20211203_163433.jpeg

how much are the points worth?
i have searched, but it seems like the value is top secret 🤫

I ordered the black side emblems yesterday from the OEMparts website listed above.
The process was a little odd but it worked...
* Add the parts you want to your cart and go through the checkout process.
* They will send you an invoice via email from which you can pay via CC, disregard this altogether. Instead, call the dealership and ask for Patrick Casey. Tell Patrick your order number and that you would like to redeem your FordPass credits for this order. Patrick will process the order for you.

Within an hour I had a new message on the Fordpass app that I had redeemed my points.

All said, fairly easy transaction, especially considering my local Ford dealer didn't have a clue how to handle this.

Not quite sure how or why this is happening, but I'm not complaining, I've used points on all 3 of my oil changes and they've never taken the points from my account but add them for having the service performed. Personally I like this point system, something finally working in my favor. I'm pushing close to 180,000 points right now.

Not quite sure how or why this is happening, but I'm not complaining, I've used points on all 3 of my oil changes and they've never taken the points from my account but add them for having the service performed. Personally I like this point system, something finally working in my favor. I'm pushing close to 180,000 points right now.
I’m in the same boat right now. I had like 240,000 points from my bronco and it’s saga, then bought around $1000 worth of accessories for it with my points and have had no change in points. So thinking of trying to use them on the website listed above to get stuff ready for the new truck in order. Wheel well liner, mud flaps, maybe even the trailer camera…

Back