User Placed Camera/TPMS Kit

UtahPowder

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F350 Platinum Tremor 6.7
All - one reason for getting the 2020 was the Pro trailer backup assist etc. We live on a hill, and have a second incline to park at. The truck and trailer are too long to every be strait so looking forward to some help via tech.

I am trying to buy the User Placed Camera and TPMS Kit. The dealer said that while the kit exists on for 2017 to 2019, there isn't a compatible one for 2020.
I was hoping someone might have additional information about availability or if just the TPMS kit can be purchased.

Thanks!

When my truck came arrived in March no TPMS. Dealer got a letter that they would be sent out in April. Today he said nothing has arrived yet. See if your dealer got the same letter.

There were options to add when ordering mine for three different trailer cameras. I recall a $200 one, $700 one and another more expensive option. Not sure why they told you incompatible. Look up ford build and build yours to see which extra cameras are optional and you will know for sure

I'm pretty sure NavTV has some add on trailer camera options. Best part is, add their camera interface kit and you can watch your trailer rear facing camera on your factory screen while you drive. I plan on adding this feature to my Tremor.

This is the option that I was looking to get with my FordPass points (plus cash)
Unfortunately there is no part number.
I do have the TPMS sensors on the truck.
1588803848434.png

There were options to add when ordering mine for three different trailer cameras. I recall a $200 one, $700 one and another more expensive option. Not sure why they told you incompatible. Look up ford build and build yours to see which extra cameras are optional and you will know for sure
I thought it was odd as well! Dealer said if it was ordered with the truck, the kits are being delivered but the dealers simply are not ordering this kit to keep on the lot with a specific VIN.

I'm pretty sure NavTV has some add on trailer camera options. Best part is, add their camera interface kit and you can watch your trailer rear facing camera on your factory screen while you drive. I plan on adding this feature to my Tremor.
Thank you for the suggestion. I am planning to stick with the Ford package if I can figure out how to order one as it is integrated with the console.

I bought the camera and TPMS from the dealer and am having installed on my new trailer. I pick up the trailer tomorrow and will let you know how it’s working. I will have to take the RV to a local tire shop to get the TPMS valve stems installed.
List price $725, negotiated to $600 minus Ford Pass points $210 to $403 including mailing cost to my home. Invoice attached

Attachments

• 6BF9E00F-7299-496D-8887-569DB25D7B0A.jpeg
    6BF9E00F-7299-496D-8887-569DB25D7B0A.jpeg
    384.9 KB · Views: 99
I bought the camera and TPMS from the dealer and am having installed on my new trailer. I pick up the trailer tomorrow and will let you know how it’s working. I will have to take the RV to a local tire shop to get the TPMS valve stems installed.
List price $725, negotiated to $600 minus Ford Pass points $210 to $403 including mailing cost to my home. Invoice attached
Thank you! Please let me know how it goes!

That also includes the new 12 pin/ 7 pin harness correct?

I have the Ford trailer camera installed, and the have the wiring harness on my 18' and 19' trucks. The camera is good in the daylight, not so much when low light/dark. I also have the NAV-TV COD-F53 so the camera's can be accessed while at any speed, and recommend the NAV-TV harness.

I have the Ford trailer camera installed, and the have the wiring harness on my 18' and 19' trucks. The camera is good in the daylight, not so much when low light/dark. I also have the NAV-TV COD-F53 so the camera's can be accessed while at any speed, and recommend the NAV-TV harness.

Do you have the NAV-COD-F53 on your 2020 Tremor or the other trucks? Website only shows for working for 2017 - 2019.

Do you have the NAV-COD-F53 on your 2020 Tremor or the other trucks? Website only shows for working for 2017 - 2019.

Not on the Tremor, I have it on a 2018 f250 & a 2019 F450. Their current setup doesn't work on the 20's. I have been in contact with NVA-TV and they said they hope to have the something available for the 20's this summer.

Stopped by the Parts department of the local dealer this morning and they finally received word back that there is a new part number for 2020 Super Duty's made after November 4th, 2019. The part Mr T listed will work on truck manufactured on or PRIOR to Nov 4th 2019.

Part didn't know how they were different but the numbers are drastically different. WIll be shipped from the part supplier directly as none exist in a ford warehouse currently. Part number starts with "L" denoting 2020 model year, but the rest is totally different. Sorry, I didn't get the number when I was there, but put it on order.

Stopped by the Parts department of the local dealer this morning and they finally received word back that there is a new part number for 2020 Super Duty's made after November 4th, 2019. The part Mr T listed will work on truck manufactured on or PRIOR to Nov 4th 2019.

Part didn't know how they were different but the numbers are drastically different. WIll be shipped from the part supplier directly as none exist in a ford warehouse currently. Part number starts with "L" denoting 2020 model year, but the rest is totally different. Sorry, I didn't get the number when I was there, but put it on order.
@UtahPowder Did you ever get the part number for this? I am looking for one without TPMS for my truck camper. The stock camera that Cirrus supplies is junk.

I'm sorry, I don't have the information yet. I spoke with Parts on Wednesday and the parts are not available due to vendor shutdowns. No ECD. I forgot to ask the dealer for the P/N

I'm curious about the information UtahPowder got from his dealer regarding the build date, compatibility, and part numbers. I just checked the door jam sticker and my Tremor was built 12/19. The UTT camera and TPMS were a seamless install and both work as designed. I must say however that I don't use the cameras much as I find the mirrors are a more comfortable proposition for me. My wife is my guide as to avoiding obstacles at the rear. I do use the 360 surround to keep me from swinging the truck into any close items like picnic tables, fire pits, shrubs etc which is a great feature. I I were doing a solo back out I would certainly use the aux UTT camera more. TPMS is great for the trailer tires as well for peace of mind.

I will update here once I have more information. Likely will be a couple of weeks :(

Back