Upper glove box

Whyte Rhyno

Tremor Addict
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Lariat 6.7 Powerstroke
Current Ride #2
1974 F250 Highboy
Going on with my organization OCD, this utility pouch fits perfectly in the upper glove box.
B88B9CF6-29EF-4690-B61D-8E8EDA675C70.jpeg
544CF73D-074F-4879-9D15-24C8BC4F1EE0.jpeg
https://www.blueridgeoverlandgear.com/products/utility-pouch-large-12-x-4-x-2

Was just searching for this, finally found it. Adding the name of the company so it’s searchable- Blue Ridge Overland Gear.

I have a small umbrella in there. It used to ride in the pocket on the side of the center console in my 2015, but they made it smaller/shallower so it didn’t fit there.

I keep miscellaneous items in there. batteries for my headlamp, a spare knife, fire starters multitool, etc

What do you keep in that pouch? I haven't found any use for that upper glove box.
I keep maps (yes paper maps) registration insurance.....that way if you are carrying you don't freak out anybody if you have to pull out a map or registration (just kidding)

Thanks for the Tip on this! The space is relatively useless due to the shallow depth.

I keep a set of those seat belt alarm plug ins- for when wearing waders, heavy clothing, etc and need to travel short distances between fishing or hunting spots.
44B58EC3-E018-4258-8511-23589233B44B.jpeg

And a Ka-Bar-...for basically everything else!?

I keep a set of those seat belt alarm plug ins- for when wearing waders, heavy clothing, etc and need to travel short distances between fishing or hunting spots.
View attachment 7591
That seems like a much better place than in my recovery bag under the rear seat

I had the seat belt things in my old truck. I just opted to turn the chimes off with FORscan with this one.

View attachment 7591

I have a tire pressure gauge and a.... yeah thats all I have in there

The winch controller and wireless controls fit it there nicely.

Back