Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 F350 King Ranch Ultimate 6.7 Tremor - Antimatter/Stone
Current Ride #2
1998 Nissan Patrol/Safari TD42t - i6 IDI, 1989 Nissan R32 GT-R
Hi,

I am signing papers tomorrow on my [trade-in / factory order]

I made some errors on my last truck order so i wanted to get some feedback and make sure i have checked all the right boxs on this one.

Background; i am trading in my 2018 Lariat Ultimate 3.0L PowerStroke diesel. I really enjoyed the truck, especially the MPG (23/26) and low slung torque delivery. The 3.0 would just cruise around town at 1100 rpm regardless of hills etc..

my only complaint would be that in some driving conditions the F150 would feel "Tin-can" like, i know to a certain extent its a characteristic of an aluminum bodied vehicle. Would the fact that the F350 has a much larger/heavier/stronger frame than the F150 make it feel more planted ? I have owned several steel bodied super duty's in the past [2002 7.3L and 2005 6.0L] and i loved the built like a tank feeling they gave while driving down the road.. I had zero complaints with either of them, great trucks. I miss the feeling of a more substantial truck and my hope is that moving back up to the F350 will feel "right" again..

Below is what i was going to order.. i am not a huge fan of the twin panel moon roof but it comes with the ultimate package and I love the adaptive cruise, tailgate step and the massage seats might be nice too.

is there any way to spec with the larger diesel tank ? I am expecting that the King Ranch setup will remain essentially the same for 2022 albeit w. the new dash, has anyone seen pictures to confirm ?

F350 CrewCab KingRanch - Tremor
6-3/4’ Bed
Antimatter Blue two-tone. Stone Grey
King Ranch Ultimate Package
6.7 PowerStroke - 4x4
5th wheel/goose prep w. Hitch Kit
Bed liner, LED roof markers, PTO, Upfitter switch

Compared to a F150 it feels heavier but less planted on rough roads at the same speed. Stopping is slower. Power feel or acceleration feels the same as an ecoboost if not a little on the slower side. Overall the F150 are more well mannered which is too be expected.

This is all unloaded comparing.

Welcome to the forum @R32GT-R - Looks like a great build! The KingRanch Tremors are loaded, so not much to add in the way of options. The 2022 will have the new 12" screen and run SYNC 4. Here's what it should look like:
2022-f250-infotainment-screen12.jpg

@modified Thanks! i am so excited for the sync4, especially for the OTA updates. plus if they upgrade the shitty camera quality on the sync4 that would be a-heck-of-a-bonus.

I am excited for it to arrive, i ended up adding the adaptive steering, decided to skip the winch.

now its a waiting game.. i guess

posted up my F150 on our local classifieds for 60K CAD.. sounds like i have time to sell it at my own leisure if i am looking at a 6 month delivery timeframe.

Compared to a F150 it feels heavier but less planted on rough roads at the same speed. Stopping is slower. Power feel or acceleration feels the same as an ecoboost if not a little on the slower side. Overall the F150 are more well mannered which is too be expected.

This is all unloaded comparing.
I am fully expecting the Super Duty to behave more clumsy but i hope because its heavy it wont be tossed around so much by road bumps.

Back