Upgraded tires on stock wheels

JonnyBGood96

Tremor Newbie
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Ford F250 XLT Tremor
Hey everyone, I'm hoping to see if anyone on here put new/bigger tires on their stock tremor wheels and what sizes they went with. I personally can't stand the tire profile on stock tremors and wanted some ideas for a replacement. I would replace the wheels too but I don't have that much cash to drop, and tbh I kinda like the look of the stock ones. Thanks!

Hey everyone, I'm hoping to see if anyone on here put new/bigger tires on their stock tremor wheels and what sizes they went with. I personally can't stand the tire profile on stock tremors and wanted some ideas for a replacement. I would replace the wheels too but I don't have that much cash to drop, and tbh I kinda like the look of the stock ones. Thanks!
Just ordered a pair of 305/70/18 ko2.

Haven't seen them on a tremor yet but hoping for the best.

Nice - Please post some pics once you get them installed. That should look good!

I just checked the specs and BFG is showing that tire size is recommended for an 8.5" wheel. The stock wheel is 18x8. Would that be a concern for you?

ko2-30570r18.png

Nice - Please post some pics once you get them installed. That should look good!

I just checked the specs and BFG is showing that tire size is recommended for an 8.5" wheel. The stock wheel is 18x8. Would that be a concern for you?

View attachment 3082

I thought that would be too wide for the stock Tremor wheels also.

These are 295/70 18......(34.5x12) there an inch wider and 3/4" shorter...but they dont have the tall and skinny look. They also maintain the 4000 LBS and chg weight capacity for towing. It cost me 1/2 inch of ride hieght. They also come in 305/70 which is about 35.2x12.4. The 295/70 will fit any rim 7.5-10"

Attachments

• 0708201926_HDR.jpg
    0708201926_HDR.jpg
    450.5 KB · Views: 2,580
  • After_Sumo.jpg
    After_Sumo.jpg
    205.9 KB · Views: 2,578
Last edited:
These are 295/70 18......(34.5x12) there an inch wider and 3/4" shorter...but they dont have the tall and skinny look. They also maintain the 4000 LBS and chg weight capacity for towing. It cost me 1/2 inch of ride hieght. They also come in 305/70 which is about 35.2x12.4. The 295/70 will fit any rim 7.5-10"

Looks good, thanks for the side by side pics! Do you have any shots showing the width of the new tires?

Looks good, thanks for the side by side pics! Do you have any shots showing the width of the new tires?
I will get a better pic....but this is what I have today

Attachments

• 0708201831.jpg
    0708201831.jpg
    340.1 KB · Views: 1,277
  • 0707201959.jpg
    0707201959.jpg
    475.8 KB · Views: 1,276
  • 0707201959a.jpg
    0707201959a.jpg
    506.7 KB · Views: 1,245
you'll be limited on width due to the size of the stock wheel. It's only 8" wide so won't be able to get many 12.5 wide tires on there without the risk of rolling a bead

I love the stock. They are a bit skinny but the ride is fine and I get compliments all the time asking if I put them on. The truck is a neck swinger and I didn’t have to do much at all

Attachments

• 76DC4DCC-2F98-4F52-84EE-509EA57A9043.jpeg
    76DC4DCC-2F98-4F52-84EE-509EA57A9043.jpeg
    581.3 KB · Views: 1,350
I love the stock. They are a bit skinny but the ride is fine and I get compliments all the time asking if I put them on. The truck is a neck swinger and I didn’t have to do much at all
Better get used to that....Guys on the street miss the "hot chicks with the you know whats" so they can break their necks checking out our Tremors. My wife points it out 5 times every weekend when we run around town. I have had guys stop me, wave me down, heck one guy came into our super walmart sized building and ask security who owns that truck?? I gotta see it! It is good to own a TREMOR!

Better get used to that....Guys on the street miss the "hot chicks with the you know whats" so they can break their necks checking out our Tremors. My wife points it out 5 times every weekend when we run around town. I have had guys stop me, wave me down, heck one guy came into our super walmart sized building and ask security who owns that truck?? I gotta see it! It is good to own a TREMOR!
HAHA I had an older man ask me if the Tremor is a poor mans Raptor. I politely said "Yeah something like that."

I will get a better pic....but this is what I have today
I like that look a lot! What tires exactly did you buy? Zoomed in but hard to tell.

HAHA I had an older man ask me if the Tremor is a poor mans Raptor. I politely said "Yeah something like that."
i had a guy at work say the same thing i and said sure but this cost just a much as a raptor and it tows more ... and 100% faster .... i raced a stock raptor and destroyed him... which i had the go pros to film the race

Which bug deflector did you get? I just got one from ford and it looks like hell, the super duty is raised not indented

Bumping an older thread.....anyone know if 305/70r18 will fit on stock wheels/suspension without rubbing? thanks.

Latest Discussions

Back