upfitter switches

ron993

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Lariat Tremor 6.7 powerstroke
My truck did not come with the upfitter switches. Does anyone know if they can be added after the fact? My in-laws are buying some property out in the sticks and want to add some extra lights.

My truck did not come with the upfitter switches. Does anyone know if they can be added after the fact? My in-laws are buying some property out in the sticks and want to add some extra lights.
YES!!!!

should be the same it is a 2019

i agree, especially since it is $125 option. My truck was a special order that the guy backed out on, and I happened to be there at the right time. The truck was exactly what i wanted except for the upfitters

Yeah mine had the upfitters but no LED bed lights, why in the world would you not get the $60 bed lights?! I am in the process of adding them and its not real easy as the wiring harness is different.

they should have a all option package ... has every little small cheap feature as a package .... they probably make money on features some people don't want but over look it and say fuck me give me everything

Yeah mine had the upfitters but no LED bed lights, why in the world would you not get the $60 bed lights?! I am in the process of adding them and its not real easy as the wiring harness is different.
Agree, I got the upfitters but no bed lights. Oh well, upgrades for the future.

I have uofitters but yet to figure out where I plug stuff in for them. Have bed lights but they don’t automatically turn on when the tailgate is opened like my tundra did. Seems odd

there is a switch in the bed to turn the bed lights on

I have uofitters but yet to figure out where I plug stuff in for them. Have bed lights but they don’t automatically turn on when the tailgate is opened like my tundra did. Seems odd
Passenger side engine bay there is a fuse box and under the fuse box there is the wires for the switches

Speaking of how do we turn those led bed lights on....Yes I have not spent a lot of time exploring all my buttons/switches.

Speaking of how do we turn those led bed lights on....Yes I have not spent a lot of time exploring all my buttons/switches.

If you have the led bed light option there is a small button just inside the bed wall on the drivers side.

I'm really disappointed that mine didn't come with upfitter switches. It's gonna cost around $500 to get all the oem parts to install them

So its in the bed not in the cab. Thanks...
Its in both, at least on my 2019 F150 Lariat. That is, unless Ford has decided to remove that button on the newer rigs or SDs.

Attachments

• 20200928_093334.jpg
    20200928_093334.jpg
    326.4 KB · Views: 75
Its in both, at least on my 2019 F150 Lariat. That is, unless Ford has decided to remove that button on the newer rigs or SDs.
Correct my 2020 so a switch next to the headlights like in your pictures and in the bed of the truck for the bed lights.... The switch not only turns on the bed lights but also the puddle light on the mirrors as well

It does brighten up the night

Attachments

• 20200819_203407.jpg
    20200819_203407.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 59
Correct my 2020 so a switch next to the headlights like in your pictures and in the bed of the truck for the bed lights.... The switch not only turns on the bed lights but also the puddle light on the mirrors as well

It does brighten up the night
I've never paid attention to what lights the bed switch turns on, besides the ones in the bed. Now I'm curious.

Had the dealer try to install. They put it all in, but found that i would have lost the rear slide window and a sensor in the sunroof. They said that the harness which should be available in the wheel well, has a harness plugged in....what the hell is ford trying to do.....maybe they will make a bypass harness

Anyone else run into this??

Last edited:
Back