Upfitter Switches

Smoke screen... or at least that’s what my kids think when we hit the dirt road. Don’t want anyone following us home ?
haha, that's funny!

My kids think they are "turbo boosters" The more I have flipped down the faster it goes!

Aren't they for 007 mods. You know, Smoke Screen, Oil Slick, Ejector seat, Front Machine Gun, rear Machine Gun, Now what was #6?
Exactly! Maybe I need to get these:

use them for whatever you want or nothing at all. not all hooked up yet but this is my layout

1. front led light bar
2. rear led back up lights
3. puddle lights
4. air compressor
5. cellular signal booster
6. ham radio

Oh, there's also a "simple" mod you can do to tie a switch to enable a "2LO" drive mode.
Nope. You could remove your front drive shaft. or leave your hubs unlocked and remove the vacuum line that actuates the hubs. then you'd be in 2lo when you switch the knob to 4lo

Nope. You could remove your front drive shaft. or leave your hubs unlocked and remove the vacuum line that actuates the hubs. then you'd be in 2lo when you switch the knob to 4lo

The mod I'm referencing uses a relay to intercept the vacuum hub solenoid. Did you try this and it didn't work? I haven't set it up yet, but it's in my to-do pile.

I'm running my Baja Designs lights on one through four. Five is the control line to my ARB Twin Compressor (yellow ignition wire) and six is the 1.5kW inverter.

MB

The mod I'm referencing uses a relay to intercept the vacuum hub solenoid. Did you try this and it didn't work? I haven't set it up yet, but it's in my to-do pile.

Interesting. Never knew about that. Cool idea. thanks for the link

use them for whatever you want or nothing at all. not all hooked up yet but this is my layout

1. front led light bar
2. rear led back up lights
3. puddle lights
4. air compressor
5. cellular signal booster
6. ham radio

cellular signal booster? any details on that? Sounds like an interesting concept.

cellular signal booster? any details on that? Sounds like an interesting concept.
We live in Montana and cellular coverage falls off when you're outside the larger cities. That and we're surrounded by mountains. Signal boosters help amplify signal.

Back