Upfitter Switch Labels?

i haven't seen these in person. the pictures make them look cheesy but i've heard from other forums that they actually look pretty good. i'll get a set once i start adding accessories

I have one as well, but it's narrow. Does your label maker allow the 2 lines as shown in the examples above? If so, I may just need to upgrade my machine.

The Brother label makers will create multiple lines each time you hit return/Enter. I use .5" label cartridges with 2 lines. It take a little up front work but once you create the label you like you can save it.

Didn’t realize it would do two lines. Perfect. Thanks!

Anyone care to share pictures of their labels and whether they were printed at home or where purchased? I’m not in need yet on my personal truck, but our work trucks (F250,F350,F550s) could sure use something, we just haven’t taken the time/found anything that’ll work yet.

Has anyone gotten something like this, or have a recommendation for a professional looking solution?

Ed
No but I made my own for the Medic Unit at work.
1382150_10201647294076651_663904833_n_10201647294076651.jpg

Anyone care to share pictures of their labels and whether they were printed at home or where purchased? I’m not in need yet on my personal truck, but our work trucks (F250,F350,F550s) could sure use something, we just haven’t taken the time/found anything that’ll work yet.
There's picture examples on the Amazon and Etsy links above. I don't have my truck yet, but when I get it, I'll use my Brother Label Maker and I can send some pics of how that turns out. Sounds like it's gonna be a few months! lol

There's picture examples on the Amazon and Etsy links above. I don't have my truck yet, but when I get it, I'll use my Brother Label Maker and I can send some pics of how that turns out. Sounds like it's gonna be a few months! lol
I sure hope for you and everyone else it’s not a few months!

I’ve seen ads for some of these before, but some look more photoshopped than a real picture. My guess is someone here has found a better solution (better material/better looking/made to fit). We’ve printed basic labels at work for a few other applications (switches on a truck dash) just always seems out of place and don’t hold up/look good for very long. Maybe some of these sellers are using a more durable material?

I guess I had expectations coming from UTV experience that someone made something a little more polished…

EA1AE683-AED4-418F-B915-717AE7BFAAF5.jpeg

I was thinking of using our vinyl cutter when it comes time for me to need labels. I don‘t like the look of a lot of what I’ve seen available for sale and worry I wouldn’t be happy with something from a standard label printer.

Ever thought of trying a local print/banner shop? They may have some more durable options as well.

Old post, but newer people might be searching (like me). Found these on Etsy as well:

Looks like they might be by the same Amazon seller, but half the price
Same ones I just got, they also sent me two sets. So, if I change my mind or make a mistake, one recovery option.

I found goofy ones online which were described as glow in the dark but come to find out is only if there is backlight but these will do for now.

PS., I installed these one night, hence how straight they were.

IMG_20220219_195630359.jpg

I found goofy ones online which were described as glow in the dark but come to find out is only if there is backlight but these will do for now.

PS., I installed these one night, hence how straight they were.

View attachment 47143
Hmmmm.....looks like a four beer job....

Back