UPDATE: BD 40" OnX6 Arc on a Tremor installed!

DurhamTremor

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 F250 Tremor Lariat BAP
Has anyone mounted a BD 40" OnX6 Arc on their Tremor? (Front Bumper)
If so,
1) Did you use the BD mounts provided?
2) Did you have to cut out any of the front grill?

I'm looking to do this on my 2022 F250 Lariat Tremor.

I’m mounting a 30” onx6 on mine soon, behind the grille though!

Following to see the results. I know the 30s fit nicely above the plastic piece. Curious what the 40s look like.

Rough Country single row, 40" curved bar. Brackets on the Carbonized Gray were not powder coated at time of photo.
IMG_20221104_085229_035.jpg
Snapchat-837650141.jpg
Snapchat-1540158470.jpg
Snapchat-1409719814.jpg

Those are buddies trucks. I have yet to put mine on. I'm leaning towards behind the grill for security reasons but that 40" looks great and it works great too.

I'll have a batch of those brackets done from powder coat soon.

@BLACKCHERRY and I both have 40" Onxy 6 40" on our front bumper - I have an Arc, he has a straight. I got the dual control Arc with half clear and half amber - run off two seperate upfitters - BD makes a wire harness that plugs into the light, then to upfitter - litterly 1 plug at light and 3 wires at battery for pos, ground and upfitter switch - all you need and that BD harness is only $20. Light works great and slides back nicely up under the grill -

My brackets were custom fabbed and @BLACKCHERRY got his from KD Fabworks - who is making them now. Nice option as it does not block the front camera like the link lights do.

See Post 193 Link: https://www.fordtremor.com/threads/project-black-cherry.5826/page-10

See Post 64 Link: https://www.fordtremor.com/threads/supercup-build.5850/page-4

Last edited:
Has anyone mounted a BD 40" OnX6 Arc on their Tremor? (Front Bumper)
If so,
1) Did you use the BD mounts provided?
2) Did you have to cut out any of the front grill?

I'm looking to do this on my 2022 F250 Lariat Tremor.
No front grill cutting required - used custom fabbed brackets or you can get some from KD Fabworks.

I installed mine a couple weeks ago. Got the KDF brackets and some custom mounting bolts separately. The light is TIGHT against the lower grille fascia on the Platinum which I don’t love. But overall killer light bar!

No front grill cutting required - used custom fabbed brackets or you can get some from KD Fabworks.
Thank you for the information. I may wait until spring for warmer weather to install.
Are the KD Fabworks brackets on their site?

I’m mounting a 30” onx6 on mine soon, behind the grille though!
I've been trying to work out how to do this also, but was looking at 2 10" ones, one on each side. Just haven't pulled the grill off again lately to relook at things. The platinum grill is different than lariat, and I've found I can't mount things outside the same way other guys are. Would love to see what you have planned for this, and if it would work on my grill. Love the idea of the stealth hiding lights

I've been trying to work out how to do this also, but was looking at 2 10" ones, one on each side. Just haven't pulled the grill off again lately to relook at things. The platinum grill is different than lariat, and I've found I can't mount things outside the same way other guys are. Would love to see what you have planned for this, and if it would work on my grill. Love the idea of the stealth hiding lights
Just need to change out that platty grill for a lariat grill!😂

Were those wired straught to the upfitter. At 200 watts, it could just be handled by switch 5 or 6 with now relays needed, right?
I wired it to upfitter switch 5 directly.

Were those wired straught to the upfitter. At 200 watts, it could just be handled by switch 5 or 6 with now relays needed, right?
Just FYI, any of the upfitter switches could handle 200 watts

Hey guys,

If anyone is in the market for these kits, we have both the KD Fabworks brackets and the light bars in stock and ready to ship. The KD Fabworks kits use very clean and only use 4 small holes in the plastic, nothing in the bumper itself.

And. yes, you can run this light bar directly to AUX 5 or AUX 6 with just our upfitter harness. No splicing or relays required.

I run this exact light bar in my ADD Stealth Fighter bumper on my truck and the output is fantastic. Feel free to send me a message if I can help get you setup.

I installed mine a couple weeks ago. Got the KDF brackets and some custom mounting bolts separately. The light is TIGHT against the lower grille fascia on the Platinum which I don’t love. But overall killer light bar!
can you provide pictures? Have a platty in shipping and thinking about doing this mod

Back