Reaction Points
Military
USN
Current Ride
2021 F-250 6.7 "Silverback"
Current Ride #2
2015 Corvette Z51 "Vettenessa"
2021 F350 Tremor.jpg

I will use the X-Plan to save around $5k from MSRP (fixed my typo). Plus, First Responder $500 discount. I'll keep trying for a PCO but not getting my hopes up.

Last edited:
Congratulations on your order.

Did you get X Plan Pricing or Invoice by the way.
Congrats ? My Man. Going to be beautiful when she’s built for you. I hope the wait isn’t to long. So Syched for you
??✌????????????

I will be using the X-Plan. However, on the salesman computer screen, it only listed MSRP and invoice. The values for ADZ and X showed N/A. He said it might update when the order is accepted?

The Tremor showed a regional back order. So, our best guess is February 2021?

I had the same long wait when I ordered my Corvette in October 2014 because there are several holidays after October that slow production down.

I just need it before June and I'm good. :cool:(y)

I will be using the X-Plan. However, on the salesman computer screen, it only listed MSRP and invoice. The values for ADZ and X showed N/A. He said it might update when the order is accepted?

I had the same long wait when I ordered my Corvette in October 2014 because there are several holidays after October that slow production down.

I just noticed you picked the best color on the PLANET. ICONIC SILVER WILL LOOK OUT OF THIS WORLD WITH THE BLACK PACKAGE.
I went with the Iconic Silver Platty because of the seats but was very close to getting the same build. Again great choices and good luck with your build. ??✌️????????????

X-Plan is Invoice -.4% +$275. Works out to like $50 more than invoice on the build I've been pricing.

I will use the X-Plan to save around $5k from invoice. Plus, First Responder $500 discount. I'll keep trying for a PCO but not getting my hopes up.

I think you meant to say you will save $5K from MSRP when using the X-Plan. As others have said, X-Plan is more than invoice.

I think you meant to say you will save $5K from MSRP when using the X-Plan. As others have said, X-Plan is more than invoice.

I sure did! I fixed my typo.Thanks for letting me know??

It’s here! I will have to fill everyone in on the details about switching my order from an F350 to a F250 at a later time. I ain’t got time for that now?

C6A2C86D-C503-494B-81A5-BD0A1224B30E.jpeg

Ok, here are the details about my long ordering process. In October of 2020, I placed my order for an F350 Tremor. Each week the salesman would tell me that Ford has not picked up the order. He said the dealership had allocations and that other F350 non Tremors were being picked up. In January 2021, I decided to change the order to an F250 and leave all the original options. The order was picked up almost immediately. I saved a few bucks by switching to the F250. My insurance will also be cheaper with the F250. I’m just glad it is finally here!

This was the best I could do on the discounts and price.
36D60222-FC94-4E47-85CD-E4E0C6EA2187.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest Discussions

Back