Rock Taxi

Tremoraholic
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F350 6.7l King Ranch Tremor
Current Ride #2
2004 Jeep Wrangler LJ Unlimited
Just curious what everyone is using their up-fitter switches for? Currently, mine are planned for:

1. Front Rigid Driving Lights
2. Rear Rigid Reverse/Work lights
3. Front Winch In-Cab Controller Power
4. Rear Winch In-Cab Controller Power
5. Viair On Board Air
6. Bed Accessory Power

What are your plans?

Ed

Someone needs to make some bond style upfitter switch covers for things like missiles and oil slick deployments. I would love to have a set just to mess with people.

Attachments

• 754081b10f3788673c5d2030e409816d.jpg
    754081b10f3788673c5d2030e409816d.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 476
1. Front ZRoadz Light
2. Rear ZRoadz lights
3. Extremely loud horn to summon wife and get on her nerves
4. Beer Opener
5. Beer Cooler
6. Viair On Board Air
The use of "summon" got me lol

1. Front ZRoadz Light
2. Rear ZRoadz lights
3. Extremely loud horn to summon wife and get on her nerves
4. Beer Opener
5. Beer Cooler
6. Viair On Board Air
I am looking at the ZRoadz lights too. Which ones are you getting? I'm not sure about putting front facing lights on the rear cab mounted bracket.

There's this
Someone needs to make some bond style upfitter switch covers for things like missiles and oil slick deployments. I would love to have a set just to mess with people.

There's this option.

81jga%2BMkhXL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Planning on these for now, and whatever else I come up with for the others.

1. SEIC
5. (switched to always hot)
6. Reverse/Rear Work Lights (switched to always hot)

Last edited:
Mine didn't come with upfitter switches. I think it should be standard especially in a tremor. If your gonna NOT put switches in a truck it should be a single cab 2 wheel drive. Just sayin

You can add them, think there are some youtube videos showing how.

One thing I would like to do is the 2wd low mod that disables the front axle engagement.

1. BD LP4 pillar lights
2. BD LP4 amber? (maybe leave those constant on with roof marker lights)
3. Rear lights?
4. Relay for train horn
5. Viair compressor (make it always hot?)
6. High idle?

Last edited:
1. BD LP6 high beam
2. BD LP6 low beam
3. BD LP6 amber? (maybe leave those constant on with roof marker lights)
4. Relay for train horn
5. Viair compressor (make it always hot?)
6. Winch? (did we say the factory winches would use an upfitter switch?) If not then maybe rear lights or high idle?
Do you need a switch for the winch???? My Warn set up on my Rubicon is not on a switch There is a switch on the winch itself plus the wireless remote. Probably a good idea but do you need it?

You don't need a switch for the winches unless you want one. I used two up-fitter switches to control the in-cab wired winch controllers I built - to prevent anyone/anything from activating the winches inadvertently. I used one for the front winch, and one for the rear, so I had the extra safety of not spooling or unspooling the wrong one if both had power.

Ed

Whats this high idle switch for? i know it does the exhaust regen. But why/how on a switch?

Hood mounted cannon for left lane drivers

Back