Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
ford-trucks-parked-massive-lots.jpg

The Blue Oval has made use of Kentucky Speedway's many lots to store its many trucks until they can be sent to dealers. Thedrive.com reported on this in May 2021, and while Ford eventually worked its way through that stockpile, more started flooding in toward the end of August. Nearly a month later, the situation has gotten visibly worse.

Read the entire article here: https://www.thedrive.com/news/unfin...-piling-up-in-massive-lots-visible-from-space

View attachment 61199

The Blue Oval has made use of Kentucky Speedway's many lots to store its many trucks until they can be sent to dealers. Thedrive.com reported on this in May 2021, and while Ford eventually worked its way through that stockpile, more started flooding in toward the end of August. Nearly a month later, the situation has gotten visibly worse.

Read the entire article here: https://www.thedrive.com/news/unfin...-piling-up-in-massive-lots-visible-from-space
Love the pic of the Tremor! Way to represent.

This is just another reason F (tick) is in the tank. Cannot sell them if they are not finished.

We drove past the speedway in early July and that area between the track and I71 was filled with trucks.

I talked to my buddy who works at the Kentucky Truck plant and he confirmed the shit show. He said things have been more consistent at the plant, but they are now building and storing. He did mention they had filled the raceway up, but I got the impression that was starting to reduce. Get your stock now, the Q4 2022 should be good.

that race track is full again. Every news outlet has covered it in the last week.
I was unaware as I don't watch the news or have social media. I was going by the article posted, and that was from '21.

Back