Ugly ass Tremor sticker gone 👍

plethoragreen

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F350 7.3 Lariat Tremor
Not a “sticker” guy
Me either. I despise stickers on vehicles! How hard was it to take off? It's the first thing I plan on doing when I get home with mine in hopefully another month or less!

OP
Doerrby

Doerrby

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F350 Lariat Tremor
Me either. I despise stickers on vehicles! How hard was it to take off? It's the first thing I plan on doing when I get home with mine in hopefully another month or less!
Easy peasy. Heat with a hair dryer for 20 sec. peels right off. Literally took 5 min to do both sides

RafterP

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 6.7 Lariat Tremor
Took mine off a few weeks ago after debating for a while- I didn’t even use a hair dryer- just waited until mid day and literally peeled right off- course it’s 100 degrees here

Groot

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Miltary
U.S. Army ret.
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor
Current Ride #2
2007 Harley Davidson FXDB
did mine mid day it was 108 here in El Paso just picked at the lower pointy part of the R. Came right off no issues a little goof off to get up the residue followed by an aplication of wax and viola.
0711201142_HDR(1).jpg

OP
Doerrby

Doerrby

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F350 Lariat Tremor
Had the sticker been all black, prolly would have left it on. The grey just made truck look cheesy

Tremortrix

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Tremor Lariat
My black sticker looks fine on my star white with lariat sport. I’ve never added a sticker to a vehicle in my life, but I’ve removed plenty of factory ones. This one doesn’t look too bad.

If my Tremor sticker was that red color, or some other random off color, it’d be gone. On my last F250 (silver) I removed the FX4 sticker. I had a potential buyer that would not possible believe me that it had that package and I just removed the sticker, even after showing him the window sticker lol

RafterP

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 6.7 Lariat Tremor
10 points to the first person that just removes the TR at the front and the R at the end of the sticker - bonus points if you dye your hair black, get a nose ring, some skinny jeans and post a pic

Latest Discussions

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge