Txfight’s 2020 6.7 king ranch

Are those "smoked" headlight housings or the ones that come with the KR led package? I want to get darker headlights to try and reduce the "chrome" look.

Are those "smoked" headlight housings or the ones that come with the KR led package? I want to get darker headlights to try and reduce the "chrome" look.

The Lariat Sport / Black package is the only one that comes with the black light surrounds and LEDs. He added a lot of upgrades to his, so he might have bought them after the fact.

They are the stock KR headlights.
I believe you lose the either the quad beam or the DRL’s around the outside if you swap to the smoked lariat headlights, but I could be mistaken

Front hood SUPER DUTY lettering.
These are the Tufskinz letters. They are raised so they do not sit recessed in the letters.
I ordered these and a set of simple vinyl ones and liked these better
05D5CD73-CC38-4B89-B41F-ADCEEA55BF88.jpeg
8676E254-CACC-4270-A880-78985FBF15C3.jpeg
54B4C55B-0B38-4916-B402-9CA81A646988.jpeg

Got her delivered this weekend.
Ordered silver spruce, which comes with chrome only.
Dealer swapped for painted bumpers, mirror caps, tailgate, and window trim.
I ordered replacement fender badges from Outlaw LEDs.
Coming along....
Next is Baja Designs OnX 7 linkedView attachment 6290View attachment 6291View attachment 6292View attachment 6293View attachment 6294View attachment 6295View attachment 6296
The silver spruce and king ranch seats are the best combo bar none.

Front hood SUPER DUTY lettering.
These are the Tufskinz letters. They are raised so they do not sit recessed in the letters.
I ordered these and a set of simple vinyl ones and liked these better
View attachment 9834View attachment 9835View attachment 9836
I want to get some Tufskinz hood letters. Did you go with the matte black option? I've also been considering the gloss black to match my grill or the carbon fiber.

Yep matte black is what I got
I ended up getting carbon fiber and I like the way it turned out. I also did carbon fiber inside on the glove box, but did matte black on the tailgate
AB00AD90-174B-4C5A-8E5B-C4AF15AFF1B9.jpeg
2CF4F1D8-48A5-4F60-9269-A13805977FEC.jpeg
02001706-8420-4ED9-8AB6-8AE626502684.jpeg

Where did you get the tailgate kit? I’ve been looking for exactly that.

Thanks.
I search everywhere and couldn't find a kit. I ended up purchasing the tailgate letters from Decal Mods on Amazon, and I had a local place wrap the matte black across the tailgate. They charged me around $175 and it took about an hour and a half. Someone really needs to start making and selling that tailgate wrap as a kit. Here is a link to the letters on Amazon. (click here)

Got her delivered this weekend.
Ordered silver spruce, which comes with chrome only.
Dealer swapped for painted bumpers, mirror caps, tailgate, and window trim.
I ordered replacement fender badges from Outlaw LEDs.
Coming along....
Next is Baja Designs OnX 7 linkedView attachment 6290View attachment 6291View attachment 6292View attachment 6293View attachment 6294View attachment 6295View attachment 6296
Absolutely LOVE this rig! Well done! I'd love to do this to my tailgate!

I can't get a King Ranch Ultimate without a Sunroof. That sucks.
Exactly why I went Platinum. Super sucks you can't get the KR Ultimate WITHOUT the Sunroof

Latest Discussions

Back