Two-Tone

Wanabxtrm

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Military
CG
Current Ride
F150 HD
Looking for some Two Tone pictures! (Yes including King Ranch).

Thanks!

That's not a bad price for that truck either! I like the two-tone on the silver Tremor.

great price - surprised it has not sold (almost went for it myself)....

Two tone = grandpa trucks

Two tone = grandpa trucks

I'm not a grandpa yet, but have kids old enough I could be! :ROFLMAO:

I just like white trucks here in Texas. They really do stay cooler in the summer sun, but I like two tones so they don't look like a lawn care truck when they get a little long in the tooth. Also, my last name begins with W, so the King Ranch is "personalized" to me with big "W"s everywhere.

Ed

f3501.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not a grandpa yet, but have kids old enough I could be! :ROFLMAO:

I just like white trucks here in Texas. They really do stay cooler in the summer sun, but I like two tones so they don't look like a lawn care truck when they get a little long in the tooth. Also, my last name begins with W, so the King Ranch is "personalized" to me with big "W"s everywhere.

Ed
I’m good with grandpa... wisdom comes in time :^P

Seriously though everybody and their brother is blacking out their trucks. I’m definitely mostly in the white camp (Currently in an all white F150) at this point (same reasons heat!) and am trying to weigh red vs white; and the stone vs dark grey.

Two tone is definitely a favorite of those a bit more advanced in age. Sorta like GMCs.

View attachment 2029
maybe after 30 years of solid colors, it’s nice two-tone for an ex-Navy Submariner

I'm not one for chrome or "silver" shine, but damn, those wheels/tires look great. Are those take offs from another truck or did you purchase those aftermarket? I can see the tires are falkens, so I'm going to guess that the wheels were purchased separate and the tires installed after?

I'm not one for chrome or "silver" shine, but damn, those wheels/tires look great. Are those take offs from another truck or did you purchase those aftermarket? I can see the tires are falkens, so I'm going to guess that the wheels were purchased separate and the tires installed after?
They were new take off king ranch (non-tremor) wheels and then I had the Falkens mounted. Very happy with the outcome. I picked up a set of painted bumpers that will probably replace chrome ones when winch is available and installed....

Back