Twin Arb Compressor Mount Behind The Rear Seat For 2017+ Superdutys

YES!

don't suppose this works on just the bracket?
a guys just got to ask.
Phil,

Thanks for your inquiry. The 10% discount applies to the complete compressor kit only, not the individual brackets.

Dirt Church Industries

Phil,

Thanks for your inquiry. The 10% discount applies to the complete compressor kit only, not the individual brackets.

Dirt Church Industries
Cool. Just ordered the bracket.

Plan on putting a pure sine wave inverter back there like @7.3Tremor did.
ARB will go under the hood on driver side, since I've got the whimpy single alt/battery setup.

Cool. Just ordered the bracket.

Plan on putting a pure sine wave inverter back there like @7.3Tremor did.
ARB will go under the hood on driver side, since I've got the whimpy single alt/battery setup.

Make sure to check out the 2KW inverter install I'm doing as well :)

@Dirt Church Ind I just ordered but forgot to put the discount. Pumped for the kit!

Me Four! Thanks for the 10% and really for doing the R&D! I thought I missed out being a week past the announcement!

Thank you all for your patience while the parts showed up on our end. All of the orders that have been placed on our website will ship out today. Going forward I have plenty of inventory on hand all boxed up ready to head your way.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Ford Superduty, ARB compressor mounting kits

Dirt Church Industries

Maybe consider offering the jack relocation bracket by itself.
But If I could move the jack and free up some space behind the seat, that's a big win!

Got my jack relocation bracket yesterday. Got it installed this morning. All is good.

I do a bit of fabrication myself. At first I considered making my own bracket, if this wasn't offered as a single item.
Sure I could have made something, but it would have taken some time and trial and error to get everything right.
After installing this, all I can say is it's a tight fit and this bracket worked great.
I'm happy I got this, it saved me a ton of time and effort. Well worth the $45.
And now I've got usable space behind the seat. Win-win.
20221030_122131.jpg

Thank you all for the orders. We have the 2017+ Ford ARB compressor kits in stock.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Dirt Church Industries

Here is a picture taken ~ a month ago at Pikes Peak in Colorado. I used the compressor to air up the street legal dirtbike for asphalt riding. The ride up was a bit lame as there was traffic the entire time going ~15-20 MPH. The ride down was pure bliss as there was not one vehicle the entire decent. That was awesome!

Dirt Church Industries
IMG_8831.jpg

Just a heads up we also offer a kit that will just relocate you OEM bottle jack to clear up additional space behind the rear seat. The items included are outlined in red in the picture below.

We have everything on our website in stock.

Dirt Church Industries.

View attachment 105442
View attachment 105448
View attachment 105447
Why Ford couldn't place it there to begin with is beyond me. Especially with the sub behind the driver's side rear seat, this makes way too much sense.

Thank you for spending my money 🤣

Erik

Ok. So I got my ARB compressor all wired & plumbed up and everything working. 😀😀
Thanks again to Dirt Church for a great kit and BroncoHooves for the help & extra parts list to run addition outlets. 👍

Also, thanks to many others on this post for some great tips.

Attachments

• F4A744E7-E767-4972-A8FE-D2C62131704C.jpeg
    F4A744E7-E767-4972-A8FE-D2C62131704C.jpeg
    508.2 KB · Views: 70
Happy New Year Ford Tremor Forum.

We have everything on our website in stock. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.

On a side note, you would be surprised at how many times this kit comes to the rescue, for both my personal use as well as the random person at the gas station that unknown to them they have a low tire.

Over Christmas break in Hurricane Utah it was used for the following reasons:
-Airing up the air bag to tow the enclosed trailer
-Airing up the a random person at the gas station
-Airing up my KTM 300
-Airing up my sons Honda 125
-Airing up the truck tires from 15 to 60, had to head into the sand dunes to retrieve my sons Honda 150R
-Airing up the neighbor hood kids bikes....a few times
-Airing up the air bags to drive back home to Oregon

Dirt Church Industries

HURRICANE HONDA 125.jpg

Yea, my son uses it all the time too. We love the setup.

Note on installation in case it hasn't been mentioned, install the Tee fitting prior to installing the compressor. I had a heck of a time fitting a wrench in there to tighten it down.

Any group buy rumors? I need onboard air for my rig.

Installed my DC kit and compressor a while ago but just finally got around to wiring it up. Once I found the spot to drill, everything went super smooth.

Did something a little different at the breaker/battery tho.

PXL_20230115_220648708.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20230115_220643529.PORTRAIT.jpg

Didn't want the breaker taped to a consumable object that ends up getting replaced every few years. Luckily the short cable has plenty of length.

Also wanted to be able to switch up my switches when I add new stuff, so I used 10ga Weather Pack connectors on all the upfitters which will allow me to reorder at the fuse box whenever.
I know two are different but I know what can go where and I plan on keeping most stuff on relays anyway so I won't run into issues at the switches.

PXL_20230115_220244401.PORTRAIT.jpg

I'm way late with my Tremor purchase a few weeks ago. How did this work out? Anyone willing to share their experience with this setup?

Back