Founding Member
Reaction Points
Military
USAF Ret
Current Ride
2020 Ford F250 Tremor Velocity Blue
Current Ride #2
Cyber Orange Metallic 2022 Bronco Sport 4x4
I’m proud too. It’s the greatest country God has created! Thanks to all that serve and have served. My dad was US Navy and my son USMC.

There are only so many components ("ALL MADE IN TAIWAN") you can talk about...... shit!!

Last edited:
Proud God fearing, Constitution loving, 2A exorcising, red white and blue blooded American here!!! Most perfect form of Government ever created by man, if we could just stick to it's principals and apply the rules/laws equally.

Proud God fearing, Constitution loving, 2A exorcising, red white and blue blooded American here!!! Most perfect form of Government ever created by man, if we could just stick to it's principals and apply the rules/laws equally.
As long as man is in control, it will fail as has every government before. A divided kingdom shall not stand.

Sad state of affairs for our country, and the world, imho.

I am Proud to be an American! How bout you?????

Great song! Yes, I love my GOD, my FAMILY and my COUNTRY! Servicemen all thru my family.
Thank you for this post and for your service in the Air Force, Dave (y)

Love the song and I am proud to have served for 31 years in the Air Force. I still work for them as a DoD Civilian. Thank you to all that have served

I saw AC/DC in Chicago in 1977. Nobody had even heard of them. Just a band from Australia.

Boy did that change. Angus Young tore Comisky park down. Best concert ive ever seen.
Sweet. I saw Metallica before Kill Em All came Out. I saw them at L'Amours West in NYC with Raven and Anthrax and Anthrax had their old singer not the Indian singer. Anthrax was the head liner. That had to be 83 or 84. Raven even played their balls off. Metallica was incredible. That was a great show. I was in 10th grade I believe. I was a Metal Head. But loved Sabbath, Priest, Van Halen, Zeppelin, and all that other softer Rock n Roll. Also had a bit of Punk Rock in me in my earlier days. Of course I evolved over the Years to listen to the sounds that all the LADIES would love. I knew what to do to score poon tang. As i grew older the dudes sittin and watching the girls dance weren't getting laid. I learned how to dance and get down. I did train In Tai Zen so moves were easy. I thrived in every thing I did. Women included. Dang I'm FULL OF MYSELF AREN"T I
Anyone who isn't over confident in themselves is already lacking the skills to THRIVE!!!!!!!
:cool: ?????

Sweet. I saw Metallica before Kill Em All came Out. I saw them at L'Amours West in NYC with Raven and Anthrax and Anthrax had their old singer not the Indian singer. Anthrax was the head liner. That had to be 83 or 84. Raven even played their balls off. Metallica was incredible. That was a great show. I was in 10th grade I believe. I was a Metal Head. But loved Sabbath, Priest, Van Halen, Zeppelin, and all that other softer Rock n Roll. Also had a bit of Punk Rock in me in my earlier days. Of course I evolved over the Years to listen to the sounds that all the LADIES would love. I knew what to do to score poon tang. As i grew older the dudes sittin and watching the girls dance weren't getting laid. I learned how to dance and get down. I did train In Tai Zen so moves were easy. I thrived in every thing I did. Women included. Dang I'm FULL OF MYSELF AREN"T I
Anyone who isn't over confident in themselves is already lacking the skills to THRIVE!!!!!!!
:cool: ?????
Can we start a new thread on " Iron Mans" guide to scoring poon tang? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

My first concert with my parents in the 80’s saw him numerous times since That is a photo from when i took my family to see him in ‘17 at Schroeder Dancehall

Attachments

• 71F23492-C1C6-482A-85C9-7D8F3A9DC834.jpeg
    71F23492-C1C6-482A-85C9-7D8F3A9DC834.jpeg
    218.6 KB · Views: 6
Dave O keep us JIVEN to great tunes. We don’t listen to country on Long Island NY. Well it’s just not popular. So Donny is into add hanging my music likes. Keep it coming all you great friends. ???????

Last edited:
Don't forget Donny, I am a New York Jew buddy......Country is like beer......it is an acquired taste
Stupid spellcheck on a cell phone.
Keep us JIVEN
Donny is into adding new music to my likes list.
I freakin hate hitting send and then rereading after a thumbs up and seeing the stupid messages that comes out. At the same time I’m the worst speller EVER. I HATE SCRABBLE. I have all the great high point letters and I can only spell CAT- THE- IT - AND - PUSSY - FUCK- SHIT -ASS- and all the curse words. Go figure.
Learn how to spell would be a great add to the Lessons we learn in life thread. I’m not surely not STUPID but shit I sure can be DUMB at times. ???????

Keep it going!!! I saw Led Zeppelin in 1977 in Seattle, what a blast!
???

Back