Turbo Lag Sprint Booster v.3

MTTremor

Tremor Addict
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Ford F250 King Ranch Tremor
Installed today on Green 7 great response. Tried it out on Red 9 holly shit if you are wanting it for race response this is the ticket. I really like how it has fixed the lag. It took 5 Minto install and then its play time to find your personal setting. You can mount the selector on your dash so you can adjust as you want on the go or you can set it and disconnect the programmer and forget it. It keeps your selected settings and then you store the programmer in you glove box. I highly recommend this product ? ? ?

Attachments

• 20201015_113500.jpg
    20201015_113500.jpg
    334.1 KB · Views: 56
  • 20201015_113509.jpg
    20201015_113509.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 55
Installed today on Green 7 great response. Tried it out on Red 9 holly shit if you are wanting it for race response this is the ticket. I really like how it has fixed the lag. It took 5 Minto install and then its play time to find your personal setting. You can mount the selector on your dash so you can adjust as you want on the go or you can set it and disconnect the programmer and forget it. It keeps your selected settings and then you store the programmer in you glove box. I highly recommend this product ? ? ?
Group buy suggestion?

Sorry to invade, glad you're happy with it. Need to clarify some facts before others want to buy something without understanding it.
1. This has absolutely no effect on turbo lag, this is a pedal modification that changes the pedal response to the ECU.
2. Effectively how it works is by changing the amount of throttle you're giving the truck when you press on the pedal ie only 50% down on the pedal can give 100% of it with this.
3. This does absolutely nothing if you push the pedal all the way down to pass etc. It's simply giving more throttle with less pedal travel.

Sorry to invade, glad you're happy with it. Need to clarify some facts before others want to buy something without understanding it.
1. This has absolutely no effect on turbo lag, this is a pedal modification that changes the pedal response to the ECU.
2. Effectively how it works is by changing the amount of throttle you're giving the truck when you press on the pedal ie only 50% down on the pedal can give 100% of it with this.
3. This does absolutely nothing if you push the pedal all the way down to pass etc. It's simply giving more throttle with less pedal travel.

Bingo. If you depress the pedal 50%, but the throttle opens 85%, the vehicle is going to seem quicker.

Depressing the pedal 85% instead of 50% also achieves the same result, albeit with less cost.

Back