Tuning

2020Tremor73

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor
I had recent conversations with various companies on hand held programmers. AFE Power was supposed to be releasing a Scorcher Programmer, that is apparently on hold now. Superchips-Diablo have not pursued a product for the market place yet. Currently the only options I’m aware of is 5 Star Tuning and Livernois Motorsports customized tunes.

I ordered the five star tuner with gauge. I downloaded everything on the micro chipped and emailed it to them. I just got it back yesterday I can’t wait to see the difference. The guy I spoke with on the phone said it is night and day. There is no more lag in the pedal, it shifts better, 40 ish hp, 50ish torque . But then they added 100 hp to the 7.3 in the new RV. So why can’t they add 100 hp to our motor.

I ordered the five star tuner with gauge. I downloaded everything on the micro chipped and emailed it to them. I just got it back yesterday I can’t wait to see the difference. The guy I spoke with on the phone said it is night and day. There is no more lag in the pedal, it shifts better, 40 ish hp, 50ish torque . But then they added 100 hp to the 7.3 in the new RV. So why can’t they add 100 hp to our motor.
Good question. Anybody with experience can tell how de-tuned this thing is from the factory. I think there’s one or two other members her with the five star tune. Let us know how it goes. I might just slap the new Whipple on mine a little later on. It comes with performance tune etc.. for installation. Now that TRX is coming out and a 700hp Raptor is on the way it just seems like the logical move to me.

So I downloaded the tunes. Huge difference in the throttle hesitation, it’s no more. The torque is very noticeable. Have not brought it on the hiway yet. But will return with more details

Attachments

• 40E67239-65A5-4BC7-A05F-0B8B9CA19E70.jpeg
    40E67239-65A5-4BC7-A05F-0B8B9CA19E70.jpeg
    199 KB · Views: 108
So I wasn’t really sure how to use this stupid thing. So I guess I had it on heavy towing and I realized a huge difference in my pick up and speed. And then I realized I can change it to performance. Talk about a change holy sheep turd

Attachments

• IMG_8221.MOV
    7.8 MB
So I downloaded the tunes. Huge difference in the throttle hesitation, it’s no more. The torque is very noticeable. Have not brought it on the hiway yet. But will return with more details
Just ordered mine.

I have a 5 star bulldog tuner for 7.3 for sale. I have 4 tunes on it, I thought it worked great. Sold my gasser that’s why it’s available

Back