Iron Man

Live life to it's Fullest Thanking GOD for it all
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F350 6.7 Iconic Silver Platinum Tremor w/winch
Current Ride #2
2020 Jaguar F Pace SVR - 2020 Harley Davidsnon Limited CVO
F@#K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No I get it. BUT HE NEEDS TO GET RE-ELECTED AND NEEDS TO HAVE HAD A BETTER DEBATE.
DAANNNNNNNGGGGGG

F@#K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I do hope some of you Brothers believe in GOD and will pray for our President. I understand some of you will not support Trump and thats your right. But he still can use your prayers and is our President.
Unless you are an Antifiva Supporter Than go F#@k yourself. And Look Me Up Mother F#@ker.

Hate to see this simply because the media will try to picture him as irresponsible. I will continue to fly my Trump flag and signs on my property to support his quick and full recovery ?

I am praying for POTUS' full & quick recovery. This man needs to be continually lifted-up in prayer.
I do not always agree with his bravado; but at the same time, I understand where it comes from. I do agree with the policies he has put into action. I believe, now more than ever before, there is an all-out assault on the Judeo-Christian tenants on which this country was founded. Please pray for our leaders and for our country.

I am praying for POTUS' full & quick recovery. This man needs to be continually lifted-up in prayer.
I do not always agree with his bravado; but at the same time, I understand where it comes from. I do agree with the policies he has put into action. I believe, now more than ever before, there is an all-out assault on the Judeo-Christian tenants on which this country was founded. Please pray for our leaders and for our country.
Amen my man.

I do hope some of you Brothers believe in GOD and will pray for our President. I understand some of you will not support Trump and thats your right. But he still can use your prayers and is our President.
Unless you are an Antifiva Supporter Than go F#@k yourself. And Look Me Up Mother F#@ker.
We just got home from a crazy ass day. But just heard Trump is out of the Hospital.
GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU WHO SAID PRAYERS FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP.
NEVER DISCOUNT THE POWER OF PRAYER.

THANK YOU GOD FOR HEARING ALL OF OUR PRAYERS AND ANSWERING THEM.

HE STILL NEEDS OUR PRAYERS BUT JUST SO THANKFUL IT WAS NOT WORSE. NOW HE NEEDS TO GET HIS CAMPAIGN GOING AGAIN.

LIBERALS AND THESE DEMOCRAT SENATORS AND CONGRESSMAN AND WOMAN ARE SO EVIL.

I HOPE IT BLOWS UP IN THEIR FACES.

Back