TruGrt’s Tremor is Home

TruGrt17

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 Carbonized Gray Lariat 6.7L Tremor On Order
Took delivery yesterday evening of my Carbonized Gray 6.7 Lariat Blackout Ultimate. I am absolutely in love. Drove around in the pouring rain last night and loved every minute. My kids in the back may have been even more excited than I was/am. I hope it’s as reliable as it is good looking. Real happy w the Carbonized Gray.

Pic in the driveway, and to my major relief, a pic in the garage; 7’ door opening. Had my Dad spot me and he said I had a couple inches clearance to spare.

F2171B84-E081-40A6-A7D1-DA83AB89057A.jpeg

691A1CC8-317F-4DBD-83DD-0C248E075010.jpeg

Beautiful!!!!! I ordered same truck just not the black out. Love it....congrats

Congrats @TruGrt17 ?

Glad to see it fit in your garage! What did you think of those stock tires in the rain?
Thanks Modified. The handling wasn’t terrible at all. Although it was super windy with that rain so I’ll reserve final review until I can get the 2 inches of rain without the 2 feet of wind to go with it. It was tough to know what was moving me around more between the water and the wind.

Took delivery yesterday evening of my Carbonized Gray 6.7 Lariat Blackout Ultimate. I am absolutely in love. Drove around in the pouring rain last night and loved every minute. My kids in the back may have been even more excited than I was/am. I hope it’s as reliable as it is good looking. Real happy w the Carbonized Gray.

Pic in the driveway, and to my major relief, a pic in the garage; 7’ door opening. Had my Dad spot me and he said I had a couple inches clearance to spare.

View attachment 10452
View attachment 10453
Nuh... just nuh.

That looks awesome love the combo. Yep it sucks having the limit on the garage door height. I have same issues with my shop door where mine sits. But at least its inside ( and heated ) secure .........
My house has 8' tall but then I would have to put the wifeys Raptor in the shop garage and she would have to walk outdoors to drive it. Guess if I invest in a Carli lift and some 37s will have to kick her out.

That looks awesome love the combo. Yep it sucks having the limit on the garage door height. I have same issues with my shop door where mine sits. But at least its inside ( and heated ) secure .........
My house has 8' tall but then I would have to put the wifeys Raptor in the shop garage and she would have to walk outdoors to drive it. Guess if I invest in a Carli lift and some 37s will have to kick her out.
Thanks @PapaRaptor ! It was definitely keeping me up at night. I was incredibly relieved it made it in. And my wife’s Forester even fits in there. I really didnt want to have to expand the opening and buy a new door. Woulda put a major dent in my accessories budget!

Thanks @PapaRaptor ! It was definitely keeping me up at night. I was incredibly relieved it made it in. And my wife’s Forester even fits in there. I really didnt want to have to expand the opening and buy a new door. Woulda put a major dent in my accessories budget!
hahaha accessories and budget in same sentence :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 10452
View attachment 10453
Wow is that tight in your garage lol!! Is your garage door opening exactly 84 inches? Mine is and I was under the impression that my truck wouldn’t fit. Mine is still getting built :(

Wow is that tight in your garage lol!! Is your garage door opening exactly 84 inches? Mine is and I was under the impression that my truck wouldn’t fit. Mine is still getting built :(
Yep 84” to the finished opening...about 83.5” to the weather stripping. It’s tight but there’s some room to spare.

View attachment 10452
View attachment 10453
Great truck. I have the identical one coming in the 7.3 in February hopefully.

View attachment 10452
View attachment 10453
Sweet looking Beast. I missed this post till now. Congrats my Friend. Awesome Sauce. May GOD Bless you and your sweet Beast. ? ? ? ✌️✌️✌️???:cool:

Back