• Had to make lifestyle changes but it’s fine I love my truck

Votes: 8 2.9%
  • I’m a troll on here, don’t even have a truck

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • It’s my company/work truck

Votes: 15 5.4%

• Total voters
I love this poll!!!

I voted I live in the slums! Where any good Pheasant would live. This truck costs more than my double wide and I had to forgo paying for my stripper girlfriends new boobs but it’s totally worth it!

IMG_1612.jpeg

@Optimus I feel like this thread is calling to you!

I love this poll!!!

I voted I live in the slums! Where any good Pheasant would live. This truck costs more than my double wide and I had to forgo paying for my stripper girlfriends new boobs but it’s totally worth it!

View attachment 149575

Sounds like you you have your priorities sorted out!

I love this poll!!!

View attachment 149575

Yes sir! "I love this poll" is what she says all the time!

Wish I could make it a business expense but can’t at this time. I’ve been blessed over the years and able to purchase mine next month with a check. Wasn’t always an option for me, but we worked hard and had some good luck over the years

We followed Dave Ramsey’s plan for years and I will say being debt free is hard to describe but it’s changed our lives

Last edited:
Seeing this poll has generated interest, I wanted to do a "What do you do for a living?" thread. Just one word: hospitality, retail, banking, financial, government, etc. Nothing specific.

Seeing this poll has generated interest, I wanted to do a "What do you do for a living?" thread. Just one word: hospitality, retail, banking, financial, government, etc. Nothing specific.
Where the pole? Probably something a lot of your gf’s never wondered.

Back