Truck junky

Trapper

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 Ford Lariat TREMOR 7.3 Value
From Pa., where winter salting ruins everything. I buy and sell too many trucks. 14 in the last 20 years.
Traded a 18 F150 and a 20 F350 on this 21 F250. It's just barely breaking in, and I like it, but It's not heavy duty enough.
I'll be trading that for a 22 Tremor 7.3 F350. Probably going to undercoat the new Tremor.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_8e3.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_8e3.jpeg
    290.2 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
welcome aboard .. I couldn't imagine living where theres snow, let alone dirty roads. Just shoot me, don't make me suffer .. Remember F250/350 Tremors have down-graded towing abilities compared to the FX4 and std 4x4 Super Duty trucks.

welcome aboard .. I couldn't imagine living where theres snow, let alone dirty roads. Just shoot me, don't make me suffer .. Remember F250/350 Tremors have down-graded towing abilities compared to the FX4 and std 4x4 Super Duty trucks.
Thanks, I researched, I'm looking for payload, (and the cool factor), so the only heavy option I chose was the 5th wheel prep. Hope for just over 4000# I'm not planning to tow a trailer other than utility trailers, but may be open to a 5th wheel in time

Latest Discussions

Back