TremorTron is finally done

TremorTron

TremorTron
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2023 F350 Tremor
Just wanted to share some pics and video of the completed build for TremorTron. This started out as a stock 2023 6.7 HO Powerstroke. I put a lot of focus on the exterior lighting and other capabilities based on what I use the truck for the most. I’m happy to answer any questions or share my thoughts on products. I appreciate this forum and used a lot of info from the members to help with the mods. Thank you all for the contributions you make that you may not even know that you provide to other members. Cheers to you all!
In Freedom
TremorTron
IMG_5142.jpeg
View attachment 155345
IMG_6023.jpeg
IMG_9778.jpeg
IMG_9782.jpeg
IMG_9784.jpeg
IMG_6062.jpeg
IMG_6067.jpeg
View attachment 155354View attachment 155355
IMG_6073.jpeg
IMG_6071.jpeg
IMG_6074.jpeg
View attachment 155360
IMG_6076.jpeg
View attachment 155362
IMG_6087.jpeg

IMG_6092.jpeg
IMG_6057.jpeg
IMG_9779.jpeg
IMG_9772.jpeg
IMG_5138.jpeg
IMG_5143.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6078.jpeg
    IMG_6078.jpeg
    386.7 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_9774.jpeg
    IMG_9774.jpeg
    326.9 KB · Views: 86
Pretty badass! Love all the "hardware" that in the photos.

What do you do with all that equipment? Emergency vehicle? Search and rescue?

Woah, wonder what your amp draw is with everything on.

That is a crazy build, one of the best I've seen!

question what is the upper rear red led strip? and the upper side amber led strips? are they tied into the park lights or the brake lights?

Look very well executed.

What route did you go with the rear view camera?

Also, if its not asking too much, could you provide a list of the various gear you used? I'm particularly interested in the boxes that you keep your cordless hole punchers in.

Wow! that is an awesome build... when are you submitting for Tremor of the Month?

It would be awesome to see a list of all of the mods you've done, and for those of us who are less knowledgeable (me included), some insight on what you went with and why.

This is my kind of build!
Very well done and love your gear and setup! Wish you were closer to TX

Pretty badass! Love all the "hardware" that in the photos.

What do you do with all that equipment? Emergency vehicle? Search and rescue?
I own a hunting location that is also used for some specialized training for other uses to help law enforcement and other entities. We use the truck as part of the exercises. I also use it to haul the farm equipment and construction equipment that is used on the property. We use the infrared capability to assist with some night time range training and dealing with coyotes.

Attachments

• IMG_5402.jpeg
    IMG_5402.jpeg
    610.9 KB · Views: 146
Woah, wonder what your amp draw is with everything on.

That is a crazy build, one of the best I've seen!

question what is the upper rear red led strip? and the upper side amber led strips? are they tied into the park lights or the brake lights?
The upper rear red LED is a a Putco third brake light made for bed racks. The one on the bottom is a Putco Freedom Blade 3-1 light bar. The Amber LED strips on the sides of the rack and on the side running boards are OPT 7 sidekick running board lights. Theyre tied into the turn signals and running board lights and I can turn them on of off as they’re powers into one of two Auxbeam switches in the cab

I own a hunting location that is also used for some specialized training for other uses to help law enforcement and other entities. We use the truck as part of the exercises. I also use it to haul the farm equipment and construction equipment that is used on the property. We use the infrared capability to assist with some night time range training and dealing with coyotes.
Sounds like an awesome way to make a living 👍🏻👍🏻

DEA?
Just wanted to share some pics and video of the completed build for TremorTron. This started out as a stock 2023 6.7 HO Powerstroke. I put a lot of focus on the exterior lighting and other capabilities based on what I use the truck for the most. I’m happy to answer any questions or share my thoughts on products. I appreciate this forum and used a lot of info from the members to help with the mods. Thank you all for the contributions you make that you may not even know that you provide to other members. Cheers to you all!
In Freedom
TremorTronView attachment 155344View attachment 155345View attachment 155346View attachment 155347View attachment 155348View attachment 155349View attachment 155350View attachment 155353View attachment 155354View attachment 155355View attachment 155356View attachment 155357View attachment 155358View attachment 155360View attachment 155361View attachment 155362
View attachment 155363View attachment 155364
View attachment 155365View attachment 155366View attachment 155367View attachment 155470View attachment 155471View attachment 155472View attachment 155473
DEA or SWAT? LOL

Look very well executed.

What route did you go with the rear view camera?

Also, if its not asking too much, could you provide a list of the various gear you used? I'm particularly interested in the boxes that you keep your cordless hole punchers in.
Rear view mirror is a Pelsee Pro 12 Max 4k Mirror/Front Rear Dash Cam. I’ve been happy with it and the field of view. Is very helpful with the rear tire carrier on the truck.

The hole puncher items are housed in a Bronc Box setup including their Bronc Bags. Huge fan of this set up and the modularity and security it provides.

Wow! that is an awesome build... when are you submitting for Tremor of the Month?

It would be awesome to see a list of all of the mods you've done, and for those of us who are less knowledgeable (me included), some insight on what you went with and why.
Thank you…I’ll try and come up with a list of the mods. My main purpose with the build is
1. To have a vehicle that I can use on my property for training purposes.
2.To pull equipment on trailers when needed.
3.To get me to, through, over around or past whatever would pose an obstacle.
That is done with a mission to ensure I have enough fuel, water, food, survival gear, security devices, medical gear, and communication equipment to deal with unforeseen circumstances.

Back