Tremors with zero problems

2020 Ford F-350 tremor bought it 10 days ago. I heard a noise in the tranny truck only has 800 miles on it . I get the call today that they dropped the tranny pan and found metal shaving. New tranny ordered suppose to come in by December 11. Happy days !!!!!!!!
Good luck. Sucks, but at least they're making it right.

No issue's with mine other than the tires needing to be worn in....

7k on 7.3 no problems, love it.

2020 7.3 with no issues since June and 5300mi. Mileage keeps getting better. I am currently averaging 14.4mpg on the last 185mi, about half of it at 75mph.

My Tremor went into production on day 2 of 2020 Superduty Production 11/05/2019. I have 12,956 miles on my 6.7 Lariat Ultimate F250. I have had zero issues other than a dirty Air Filter. My body panels, bed, and axles are all straight and properly positioned. My Paint is perfect including under the hood. After nearly 13K there is not one squeak or rattle inside the truck. My transmission shifts smooth as butter up or down, whether I am gettin it or driving like an old man. There is not one thing that needs attention after nearly a year of ownership. I have owned a 2011 Tacoma, a Camry, a Matrix, Prius, GTI, Tiguan, F150, Escape, Edge, Fiesta, Ecosport, and now a Tremor. I shed my Toyota"s in 2014 when I bought my first new Ford since 94 (F150 FX4 Eco). My Fords have been Flawless. Only 1 repair needed out of 6 Fords over the last 7 years. That was a coolant leak around one of the turbos on my F150....which ford covered under the power train warranty and fixed it no questions asked. My Fords have been just as reliable as my Toyota's and they come with a whole lot more for the same money.

I am 100 percent convinced that the Tremor is the best built, best designed SuperDuty truck on the market......coolest looking.....with the best dealer support, in the market place today!!!!!???
You have a way with words to get me all excited David
I’m still a PUNK without a truck.
I want to be a PUNK WITH THE COOLEST TRUCK OF THEM ALL “THE TREMOR “
I can’t wait for my 6.7L Tremor BEAST.
It’s Thanksgiving and I’m THANKFUL that mine started in production.
Now I pray mine gets built like most of yours.
FORD STRONG - TREMOR TUFF
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE
??✌️???????????????

You have a way with words to get me all excited David
I’m still a PUNK without a truck.
I want to be a PUNK WITH THE COOLEST TRUCK OF THEM ALL “THE TREMOR “
I can’t wait for my 6.7L Tremor BEAST.
It’s Thanksgiving and I’m THANKFUL that mine started in production.
Now I pray mine gets built like most of yours.
FORD STRONG - TREMOR TUFF
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE
??✌???????????????
I just got notified that my build slip is excepted but no build date yet. I am getting 250 Lariat tremor with a couple add ons and the 6.7 beast under the hood. I can’t wait and know that I will be owning the road and my Bass Cat Eyra will be comfortable behind it. Thanks to all the haloed put my mind at ease on the transition. Tremor Strong!!!!!

I just got notified that my build slip is excepted but no build date yet. I am getting 250 Lariat tremor with a couple add ons and the 6.7 beast under the hood. I can’t wait and know that I will be owning the road and my Bass Cat Eyra will be comfortable behind it. Thanks to all the haloed put my mind at ease on the transition. Tremor Strong!!!!!
Your gonna love your new truck!.....think of me everytime a BUFF flies over your head.......I need to move back to Bomber Country!

7 months old just shy of 4000 miles. 7.3 f350 XLT

I'm happy to report zero machanical issues.

The only issues that came from the factory was the driver door didn't close flush and the steering wheel was slightly off centered. Both got fixed by the dealership.

2020 6.7 Tremor 4000 miles
Only problem I have is I can’t stop spending Money on it!!!
E141D41E-684A-42FB-800D-46624829F6C3.jpeg

Your gonna love your new truck!.....think of me everytime a BUFF flies over your head.......I need to move back to Bomber Country!

I have worked with the BUFF's for over 26 years of my AF career,,,,,still working with them in AFGSC. A great jet and I have been to war with it several times.

One thing I’ll say is at the end of the day, it’s a machine. There will always be problems. Honda‘s and Toyota’s are the most reliable manufacturers out there and they still have new cars breaking down. It is what it is. My Tremor is only 5 months old but zero issues so far.

I have worked with the BUFF's for over 26 years of my AF career,,,,,still working with them in AFGSC. A great jet and I have been to war with it several times.
I was stationed at Loring, KI Sawyer, Grissom, and Shemya. For almost 5 Years I guarded them, then I forecasted the Weather for them 82-87.....I was at Grissom when SAC was disbanded. I currently am working at Ft Bragg, but would give my right arm to find a Job at KBAD.

Cosmetic and alignment, which the dealer as fixed. Paint defects, ripped rear seat cover, steering wheel off to the left.

There will always be issues with every car/truck and forums tend to magnify the problems. There are thousands of people who never post on forums and have zero issues with their vehicles. Do your research and buy the one that best fits your use case and needs. If you have a problem, Ford will resolve it.

You have been fortunate with your Toyota because they are many issues reported on their Truck forums, as well.

I was actually about to post that I've had zero issues just to balance out some of the other threads. Every time I see someone post an issue, I go out and check my truck. No wandering tires, paint's good, Fordseniormaster did an excellent job installing the winch (if you are near central Arkansas, I would bring it to him for a winch install). Body is on straight and tight, no engine fluid or rain leaks, bolts all tight. FORScan changes with no issues. No FordPass issues. All good. Now going to look for some wood to knock on. My Tremor now fills in when the weather is not good for riding my motorcycle when I want to get away for a while and chill.
I have over 5600 miles on my 7.3 platinum with the 4.30 rear end and have had zero issues so far. Just made a trip pulling my 20 foot enclosed trailer 900 miles at 75mph to 80 mph on average with zero issues. Average gas mileage for the trip was 8.2 mpg. Trailer weight with cargo 6000lbs. did not even know the trailer was there with little to no sway and took all hills at 70 plus. I pushed the truck pretty hard to maintain the speed on all inclines. I had at 2018 ford f150 with eco-boost on the same trip smaller trailer with an average of 9.8 mpg same speeds same trip route. The f250 so far has been great and the trailering is more relaxed while driving. I installed the aftermarket exhaust MBRP in 409 stainless and sounds great and seems to help the engine breath.

Back