Tremors with Canopies

Walnutz

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 7.3L Lariat sport
Does anyone have a canopy on their tremor yet? If so post some pics. I was will be transferring mine from my 2017 when it arrives.

I'm picking up my truck in a few weeks and will be getting a SnugTop Rebel shortly thereafter. Will post pics.

Bumping this one back up. Looking to purchase a canopy. Please post pictures of yours and the brand and model. I’m looking at an ARE Revo.

Maybe it's just me, but WTF is canopie? I keep thinking of a trailor with the canopie extended

Maybe it's just me, but WTF is canopie? I keep thinking of a trailor with the canopie extended

I'm guessing it's a regional thing? Topper. Capper/Cap. Camper Shell. Canopie? All the same thing, I think.

Canopie is a new one to me. Sounds suspiciously Canadian...

I'm guessing it's a regional thing? Topper. Capper/Cap. Camper Shell. Canopie? All the same thing, I think.

I think of the the tree tops of a forest...I alway thought it was a camper.

In the Southwest we always call them shells or camper shells. I lived in the northeast for a short while for work and they called them caps. My boss told me to go pick up some things because I had a cap. For two weeks I wondered why he picked me because we all had “caps” on.

Ordered an ARE Z topper in Iconic Silver - 6-8 weeks, or the end of October.

Definitely a Canadian thing!

I'll be ordering mine when my 2021 arrives. Love to see pictures of ya'lls setup and reviews of your canopy's.

I ordered a Leer 100xl, took 7 weeks for it to arrive.
20200828_113506.jpg

Back