Tremors and Tractors

Bullitt

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 ford super duty f350 lariat tremor/ sport
How about posting pictures of your tractor with/without your tremor. It was suggested in another thread and someone has got to do it!
Heck it could even be your lawn tractor if you like! No matter the colors or brand!
I have a few but here is my antique!
FE20EB2E-8BE1-4CC9-8592-C7F6B42D667F.jpeg

Pretty wimpy compared to the ones above, but this was my fathers. I grew up with this tractor. He gave it to me last fall. He past away two months later. Miss him!
IMG_4475.jpeg

Pretty wimpy compared to the ones above, but this was my fathers. I grew up with this tractor. He gave it to me last fall. He past away two months later. Miss him!
View attachment 1230
Those are the best ones, the tractors, tools or guns that come from our loved ones!

View attachment 1226My new M7060. I also have an L3430.
Nice Kubota! 60 hp? We had a 30 hp that was traded for a Deere 4520. Our only Kubota is an excavator, I’ve thought about going bigger but that thing is a beast and never let me down!

Nice Kubota! 60 hp? We had a 30 hp that was traded for a Deere 4520. Our only Kubota is an excavator, I’ve thought about going bigger but that thing is a beast and never let me down!
70 hp. Bought it used with 11 hours on it a month ago. Huge step up in tractor from my L3430. I used it last weekend to move lots of dirt. The power and lifting capability of this tractor is impressive. Trying to find a flail mower for it now. 96" vs the 60" brush hog should speed my mow times up a bit.

You lucky sumbitches. I wish I had a tractor. I live in suburbia. We’ve been trying move to the country for years now. My father in law left us his 70’s diesel ford tractor when he passed but it’s still sitting in a pole barn in MN. can’t wait to get some property and move that bad boy to MT

Curious of the choice to go with single grousers on a track loader. I just put total new UC on my 953 back in December.

Back