Tremors and Campers let's talk camping!!

I carry this HF Icon torque wrench to check and keep my Travel Trailer wheel lugs torqued to specs during and after long trips. I found a spot where the case just fits perfect right behind the Craftsman storage boxes. I keep the sockets handy for the truck and trailer wheels lugs in the case.

54CA18AB-702C-4FA4-828A-5F62D1E31595.jpeg

DB064A4A-94D7-45BD-B64E-29D1E20EFE1D.jpeg

26B3E7A2-9BA2-41B4-80C1-DBD1A9BE6C0E.png

Last edited:
Just pulled the toy hauler (14K lbs loaded) this past weekend...first pull with the big T. It pulled amazingly! The 10 speed tranny was crazy awesome...torque was disgusting. Very happy with the truck so far.

Attachments

• 20210402_172019.jpg
    20210402_172019.jpg
    297.4 KB · Views: 86
I carry this HF Icon torque wrench to check and keep my Travel Trailer wheel lugs torqued to specs during and after long trips. I found a spot where the case just fits perfect right behind the Craftsman storage boxes. I keep the sockets handy for the truck and trailer wheels lugs in the case.

View attachment 21923

View attachment 21924

View attachment 21925
Great idea. My wife already rolls her eyes with all the tools I pack before a trip. But I must admit, I get a smug look when the situation arises when I save the day with said "useless ballast"

person-cashier-draws-on-cash-with-marker-thingy-and-joke-s-tegit-printed-earlier-today.jpeg

Last edited:
Great idea. My wife already rolls her eyes with all the tools I pack before a trip. But I must admit I get a smug look when the situation arises when I save the day with said "useless ballast"

View attachment 21931
Perfect post! Love it!! ?

Finally got the camper on the truck for the first time, found out that I can't use the rear tie downs from my old truck so had to order new ones. Found a workaround for now. I have air bags, upper stable loads and a Helwig sway bar. Still playing with the air, 50lbs in the bags felt good but took the weight off the upper overloads. Will have to do some more experimenting, glad I sprang for the compressor for the bags to make changes on the fly.

IMG_2244.jpg

View attachment 21923

View attachment 21924

View attachment 21925
Make sure to back the adjustment handle all the way out when not in use. The springs inside that determine the setting can fatigue over time if left under tension. Love your organization under the seat. ?

Back