Tremors and Campers let's talk camping!!

This is from last weekend.
5DABD283-3456-48D1-AE02-8481EDA6B1FF.jpeg

First Camping trip with our new rig. Cold up here in Michigan. De-winterized it just hours before pulling out of the driveway Wednesday afternoon. Muskegon (channel) state camp ground is very nice. We are right on the water and, being early season, have the place mostly to ourselves. Currently sipping Buffalo Trace Bourbon while listening to rain sing on the aluminum roof. Sun is out and high in the 70s tomorrow.
-2022 ATC 2917 Game Changer Pro Toy Hauler Travel Trailer.
Beautiful goldens

First Camping trip with our new rig. Cold up here in Michigan. De-winterized it just hours before pulling out of the driveway Wednesday afternoon. Muskegon (channel) state camp ground is very nice. We are right on the water and, being early season, have the place mostly to ourselves. Currently sipping Buffalo Trace Bourbon while listening to rain sing on the aluminum roof. Sun is out and high in the 70s tomorrow.
Looks nice! I'll have to remember that one and give it a try!!

Thats cool!! I live in gh. Ur not to far!

Well, picked up our new 28ft rbt Airstream. We traded in our 25ft fbt. Was sad to see her go but we needed just a little more room and a different layout for working.

View attachment 51075
View attachment 51076
View attachment 51077
Saw your post on the Airstream Forum. We are supposed to take delivery of our PB in June/July, super stoked! I was contemplating the lift kit on the AS but now I am for sure doing it after seeing yours.

Saw your post on the Airstream Forum. We are supposed to take delivery of our PB in June/July, super stoked! I was contemplating the lift kit on the AS but now I am for sure doing it after seeing yours.
It's the best thing for these airstreams IMHO. Congrats on the PB!! You're gonna love it!!!

What model AS you pulling?
Ah, PB Edition. We had a chat on the AS forum. Unfortunately my user name is my real name. Not sure how that happened and I can’t seam to change it. I pick our PB up on Friday 29th and will have to tow it with F150 diesel until my Tremor shows up. Can you hook the PB rear camera into your Tremor factory display? Also, do you know if the OEM trailer TPMS system will be able to hook up to your factory display? Looks like both will but I won’t know until my Tremor shows up

I have a 2419 as wanted the space to fit 4 seat RZR Pro XP that is 72" wide - wish I bought the 2917 or moved up to 36 5th wheel. Both have a little more room and a front bedroom - miss having the front bedroom.

Regardless love my 2419 ATC - easy to tow and great quality!

Have fun with it!

Finally uncovered and de-winterized our Ollie this morning, also sanitized our plumbing lines and fresh water tank. A beautiful North Carolina day to do an Ollie pre flight check. Soon it will be time to hit the road and travel.
Retirement is a blessing for sure.

D84B890A-778F-4DBE-B129-403D660FE9A9.jpeg

FB748457-C13C-479A-B24D-77EDB088CE1F.jpeg

Last edited:
Ah, PB Edition. We had a chat on the AS forum. Unfortunately my user name is my real name. Not sure how that happened and I can’t seam to change it. I pick our PB up on Friday 29th and will have to tow it with F150 diesel until my Tremor shows up. Can you hook the PB rear camera into your Tremor factory display? Also, do you know if the OEM trailer TPMS system will be able to hook up to your factory display? Looks like both will but I won’t know until my Tremor shows up
Ford tpms and camera will be on the dash/radio but aftermarket will not

In this picture it looks like your bed cover is laying flat instead of up against the window. Are you able to turn like this as well? Trying to decide in a bed cover. Thanks!
Yes I have full range of motion with the factory bed cover.

It's the best thing for these airstreams IMHO. Congrats on the PB!! You're gonna love it!!!
What are you running for tire pressure on your Tremor and Airstream. I pick our AS PB Friday so just trying to get everything dialed in.

2021 No Boundaries 19.3
Looking forward to the first trip using the Tremor at the end of the month. Heading to the Black Hills of South Dakota. Previous TV was a Gen2 raptor.

View attachment 52593
We are headed to SD with our new camper from 6/14-24. Unfortunately Tremor is not in yet but I did finally get a build week of 6/13

Back