Tremors and Campers let's talk camping!!

What ORV did you purchase? Wife and I hope to get one next year.

DA
24RLS Titanium. We love it. Coming from a Lance 1685. We did the factory tour in La Grande, OR, and purchased from Thompson RV in Pendleton, OR. They're a fantastic family-owned dealership.

24RLS Titanium. We love it. Coming from a Lance 1685. We did the factory tour in La Grande, OR, and purchased from Thompson RV in Pendleton, OR. They're a fantastic family-owned dealership.
Nice! We watch all the videos from Thompson Rv and hope to purchase there.

DA

Here's ours, a 2022 Grand Design Momentum 23G, We have enjoyed this unit. It comes in at 28'11'' long and the pin is about 1200lbs with 6k axles. We take our Yamaha Rmax4 with us to explore as much as possible.
View attachment 150753View attachment 150754
How has your momentum held up? My wife and I are considering either a 21g, 23g, or 25g. I’m leaning towards the 21 or 23 so it’s 1 less slide to worry about problems with. Looking to haul a Honda talon right now

2024 Venture Sporttrek 343VIK and 2023 F250 XLT Tremor. Happy camping!

Attachments

• 20240621_150039.jpg
    20240621_150039.jpg
    512.7 KB · Views: 36
What's their build quality? Been shopping around for a larger bunkhouse and this is one of the possibles on our list. 332VBH is the one I'm looking at
Our previous travel trailer was a Jayco and we were pleased with the quality. KZ Venture is every bit as good and in some respects better. The Sporttrek Touring models, (which is what we ordered and purchased) have nicer finishes, interior surfaces, etc. Very pleased so far... We've camped in it during all seasons.

Just returned from an extended 3 week trip to the Philippines. Had my new Airstream being worked on while we were out of the country upgrading entire electrical system with all Victron stuff and Solar, Lithium etc. It's about 80% complete, so getting excited to get our new trailer out on the road! What else did I miss from all you fellas???

Finally had a chance to troubleshoot the AC that broke during the last trip. After narrowing the issue down to the compressor, I decided to replace the entire unit so we'll be ready for New Mexico & Colorado in a couple of weeks. Luckily, I found the exact same model (Dometic Penguin II 15,000 BTU) in stock at Camping World in New Braunfels. With the help of my tractor and father-in-law, the install went smoothly and we were able to get the unit replaced in about 3 hours.

IMG_1637.jpeg

IMG_4423.jpeg

IMG_4421.jpeg

Just picked up a new to us 2022 Outdoor RV 29TRX. Loving it so far and the truck handles it great.

Attachments

• IMG_1208.jpeg
    IMG_1208.jpeg
    285.1 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_1207.jpeg
    IMG_1207.jpeg
    386.1 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_1233.jpeg
    IMG_1233.jpeg
    460.8 KB · Views: 44
Finally had a chance to troubleshoot the AC that broke during the last trip. After narrowing the issue down to the compressor, I decided to replace the entire unit so we'll be ready for New Mexico & Colorado in a couple of weeks. Luckily, I found the exact same model (Dometic Penguin II 15,000 BTU) in stock at Camping World in New Braunfels. With the help of my tractor and father-in-law, the install went smoothly and we were able to get the unit replaced in about 3 hours.

View attachment 160849

View attachment 160850

View attachment 160851
Glad to hear it went smooth.
I helped a buddy of mine install a rooftop unit on his OBI Dweller back in April. Took us a bit longer b/c his Dweller didnt come from factory with a rooftop unit but... its installed and has been used quite a few times in the CTX area over the past few months.
We used a tractor to lift the unit in place. God bless mechanized equipment.

View attachment 160849

View attachment 160850

View attachment 160851
Nice job!

We live full time in our 2022 Airstream Flying Cloud which we tow with our 2022 F350 Tremor. Tows like a dream (compared to our 2014 Tundra Limited). We are working on our third 5000 miles, 13000 miles, and 13000 miles so far this year.

Oh, yes I forgot to mention it’s the 7.3L Godzilla motor. 10.0 to 11.0 mpg towing and 12.0 to 14.0 non-towing.
IMG_9355.jpeg

We live full time in our 2022 Airstream Flying Cloud which we tow with our 2022 F350 Tremor. Tows like a dream (compared to our 2014 Tundra Limited). We are working on our third 5000 miles, 13000 miles, and 13000 miles so far this year.

Oh, yes I forgot to mention it’s the 7.3L Godzilla motor. 10.0 to 11.0 mpg towing and 12.0 to 14.0 non-towing.
Nice rig. Full time in our 2022 Globetrotter.

View attachment 160849

View attachment 160850

View attachment 160851
Did you add the mico air easy start?

Did you add the mico air easy start?
I need one of those soft/easy starts too. I plug in to a 20amp receptacle when docked at the house and can only run the a/c at the "lowest" setting. Hell when you want to do some work on it in the summer 🤣. I plan on running a 30amp receptacle in my garage but then I still have to move the camper to work on it. A soft start would at least keep me from having to move anytime I want to do anything inside it

Congrats! A few years back, I took a factory tour of the Outdoors RV facility in La Grande. They make some nice trailers. 👍
Thank you! We are excited, it feels very solid so far, doing a shakedown trip this weekend.

That is an awesome looking camp site! Where is that?
It is the Lewis and Clark Caverns park in Montana. This was on the trip home and only one night. Definitely a place I would like to go back to.

I need one of those soft/easy starts too. I plug in to a 20amp receptacle when docked at the house and can only run the a/c at the "lowest" setting. Hell when you want to do some work on it in the summer 🤣. I plan on running a 30amp receptacle in my garage but then I still have to move the camper to work on it. A soft start would at least keep me from having to move anytime I want to do anything inside it

In the meantime try shutting off your converter (flip the breaker) when you are trying to run the AC. That may help, it did for us when we still had our sticks 'n bricks.

Back