Tremor Woohoo!

kmtweb

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Alumiduty 7.3
After about a month or so of searching, I was able to find a tremor somewhat locally. Said goodbye to my 2013 raptor, which was in need of shocks being replaced. New truck was not my first choice in color, but it will do. Happy with it so far. Need to order a forscan and other small accessories for it. Question for you all. I have a b&w hitch. What receiver sleeve would I need to be abel to use it on the f-250? Thanks in advance.
trem.png

After about a month or so of searching, I was able to find a tremor somewhat locally. Said goodbye to my 2013 raptor, which was in need of shocks being replaced. New truck was not my first choice in color, but it will do. Happy with it so far. Need to order a forscan and other small accessories for it. Question for you all. I have a b&w hitch. What receiver sleeve would I need to be abel to use it on the f-250? Thanks in advance.
View attachment 6596
Welcome, Looks like you have a 7.3L so will need a 2.5” shank hitch or 2.5” to 2” adapter to keep old hitch off Raptor.

so the gas models get a different receiver than the diesel models? Cool, I did not know that.

Nice looking truck, congrats!

so the gas models get a different receiver than the diesel models? Cool, I did not know that.
Yes 6.7L gets 3”, 7.3L gets 2.5” even in the 350. Glad I had waited to buy my B&W since would have thought the 350s would all get 3” which is not the case for the 7.3L.

Congratulations! This has been a great week for guys here getting beautiful rides! Welcome!

View attachment 6596
Nice find for sure !!! congratulations ?

cool truck. congrats

Looks fabulous!

Welcome and Congrats @kmtweb ? You should be really happy with the upgrade!

Latest Discussions

Back