Tremor with Sport package

beastmode

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Ford F150
Has anyone else noticed it's getting hard to find a Tremor with the sport package on the lot? Now try and find that combo with the Godzilla motor and it's almost like they don't exist.

Last edited:
Agreed, with the popularity of the Tremor package I'm really surprised you don't see more on the lots. I check AutoTrader and Cars.com nearly every day to see what's new.

I wish Ford.com would update their inventory search and add the Tremor package option.

Has anyone else noticed it's getting hard to find a Tremor with the sport package on the lot? Now try and find that combo with the Godzilla motor and it's almost like they don't exist.
They are around up here in Michigan, but you gotta pick'em up quick, cause they move fast!

My dealer admitted to me that their order guys didn't initially feel that the Tremor package would be a big hit. Now, with all the interest, they're struggling to meet demand and it will be weeks/months before they can get many Tremors onto their lots.

On 11/23/2019 I originally ordered a F-350 Tremor without the sports package. After doing a lot of research and looking at pictures of the trucks I decided the sports package is the way to go with the Tremor. I felt the chrome bumpers and badging clashed with the black wheels and side steps. I changed my order on 01/02/2020 and it should arrive pretty soon. Worth the wait for sure!!

Current Status:

VIN: 1FT8W3BT4LEC97775
Order ID: 9340
Customer: Worley
Vehicle: 2020 Ford SuperDuty F-350 LARIAT Rapid Red, Sports Package, Lariat Ultimate Package, Tremor Package
Order Receipt Date: 2020-01-02
Production Date: 2020-02-08
Shipment Date:
Days in Transit (Estimated):
Final Delivered Date (Estimated): 2020-03-04
Final Delivered Date (Actual):

My dealer admitted to me that their order guys didn't initially feel that the Tremor package would be a big hit. Now, with all the interest, they're struggling to meet demand and it will be weeks/months before they can get many Tremors onto their lots.

I'm surprised dealers didn't anticipate more that the Tremor be a huge hit. It fills a huge void that's been missing in the heavy duty truck market!

I'm surprised dealers didn't anticipate more that the Tremor be a huge hit. It fills a huge void that's been missing in the heavy duty truck market!
The purchasing guys at the dealers must be driving Prius’ not trucks.??

The purchasing guys at the dealers must be driving Prius’ not trucks.??
They sell a ton of cars compared to trucks and most trucks are F150s. So they really don't anticipate.

They sell a ton of cars compared to trucks and most trucks are F150s. So they really don't anticipate.
My dealer told me they just ordered 400 vehicles on Monday; eight were Tremors. In two months you’ll actually be able to see them on the lots to touch and test drive.

My dealer told me they just ordered 400 vehicles on Monday; eight were Tremors. In two months you’ll actually be able to see them on the lots to touch and test drive.
Wow 400 seems like a lot. My dealer had one but it is for the car show and I never saw it. Supposedly a Magnetic 7.3 They get it for the lot after the show, but you would not want it. They let the public group and drool all over it. Kids climb thru it the door hinges and knobs are all beat up. Ten days of abuse.

No doubt! This is exactly why I never buy off the lot, the less people to touch it the better!

No doubt! This is exactly why I never buy off the lot, the less people to touch it the better!
The car show is really bad, they charge a bunch of money to get in the building and there are cars from all the manufacturers. Only a hand full are roped off. Inconsiderate people let their bratty little kids climb thru all the cars and trucks with lollipops and cups of soda. They spill and drool all over the cars climb over seats with shoes on or dirty diapers, Many people steal the knobs and anything they can pry off the vehicle. The doors get opened and closed many times slammed, the fenders get scratched from belt buckles and purses. Not to mention the chewing gum. It ends up everywhere on the vehicles. Then there is the popcorn and cotton candy. I had to stop going to the show. I would see these people who don't give a rip and feel they have the right to trash all of these new cars and trucks. I understand that somebody at some point will own these cars and to me it is a shame that they are wrecked by inconsiderate people who could probably never own one. That is why I mentioned the Magnetic 7.3 Tremor. Somebody will end up with that truck, a truck that was sacrificed.

Long McArthur Ford in Salina, KS.
Ask for Chris Herbst. I bought mine there and I live in Memphis. They met me half way and we did the deal in a Home Depot parking lot. OUTSTANDING customer service.

Long McArthur Ford in Salina, KS.
Ask for Chris Herbst. I bought mine there and I live in Memphis. They met me half way and we did the deal in a Home Depot parking lot. OUTSTANDING customer service.

Hey now........my tremor is the only one allowed in Memphis!!!!

You can have Memphis, I'll take Collierville and Germantown.

I live 1/4 mile from Germantown and 1 mile from Collierville. I’m basically in the corner of $hit hole Memphis.

Just ensure you have your concealed permit.

Latest Discussions

Back