Tremor with some funky options

steve

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Current Ride
73 ford f-100
Hey everyone. So we finally took delivery of my wife's 2020 F-350 silver spruce tremor. I ordered this thing with some different options. We were able to get the black leather with lariat trim which some said was only available with platinum trim. We also opted for the 40/20/40 front seats since we needed the middle seat in a pinch. The one thing I was unsure on was the carpet delete. I was worried it would be a basic rubber mat like the XL trucks. It is not that at all. Really cool embossed rubber that says super duty and is contoured like a beefed up weather tech mat. The 10 speed is amazing. With the stock 35s running 85-90mph is only turning 1900 rpms. I can't wait to tow my trailer with this thing as it's probably the only time my wife will let me drive it.

Welcome to the Tremor Forum @steve and congrats on the new Tremor! ?

Can you post some photos of what the carpet delete option looks like? I've seen it listed on a few builds but haven't actually seen it.

Welcome to the Tremor Forum @steve and congrats on the new Tremor! ?

Can you post some photos of what the carpet delete option looks like? I've seen it listed on a few builds but haven't seen it in person.
Thank you. I will post some pictures tonight when my wife gets home.

Still has the pegs for mats if you wanted to put a mat on top of the rubber floor.

Attachments

• IMG_20200720_173744.jpg
    IMG_20200720_173744.jpg
    318.5 KB · Views: 581
  • IMG_20200720_173752.jpg
    IMG_20200720_173752.jpg
    380.4 KB · Views: 588
  • IMG_20200720_173732.jpg
    IMG_20200720_173732.jpg
    417.2 KB · Views: 585
  • IMG_20200720_173727.jpg
    IMG_20200720_173727.jpg
    430.6 KB · Views: 585
WOW!! Love it without the carpet. Making me rethink my choices as the carpet in my current ride never does anything but require cleaning even with my weathershields.. Looks great man.

Still has the pegs for mats if you wanted to put a mat on top of the rubber floor.
That rubber grommet at the top of the drivers foot area is your access point for running wires in and out of cab if you have carpet!

Dang, I am also wishing I went with the carpet delete! Mine should be in within the next two weeks so too late now. Thanks for sharing.

Man...no point in weathertech mats if you get it done that way...Not sure why they all don't come that way. What's the point of carpet anyway? A feeling? Carpet delete just seems more durable and tougher, easier to clean, etc...So many more benefits.

Man...no point in weathertech mats if you get it done that way...Not sure why they all don't come that way. What's the point of carpet anyway? A feeling? Carpet delete just seems more durable and tougher, easier to clean, etc...So many more benefits.

I have weather techs with vinyl floor. They still help track water outside the cab and not into the door sills.

I have weather techs with vinyl floor. They still help track water outside the cab and not into the door sills.

Indeed. I also have them...they helped a ton when my wife wasn't paying attention to where I'd placed her sweet tea and it fell on the floor. The Weathertech mat caught it all and I just had to rinse it off; easy peasy.

Second tremor it would be yours, all yours...after the new car smell wears off. Haha
I still couldn't bring myself to smoke in something that nice. I was a Ford tech until 2016 and have wanted a truck with a 6.7 since they came out in 2011. It'll stay cleaner and lower in mileage with my wife driving.

i am so happy i went with the carpet delete it is nice looking

Me too. I also like that they Incorporated those large water drain plugs in the event of a spill.
Really what sick.... thats also ..., i hate cleaning the carpet in my current truck every month

Back