Tremor Winch

I have read through every thread on our Site and I shall now summarize:

3 or 4 guys have successfully special ordered "the winch"....but when their trucks arrive, they will be missing the motor.

I get scared every time I look at the off center vacant hole in my front bumper!!

what's a winch? My ex-girlfriend was a wench. Is that the same thing?

Off the rails...

FYI from Warn..
IMG_5580 2.PNG

That's awesome.... Can't wait

"You have had the power right there on your feet all along, now just click your heels together 3 times and say......there's nothing like a winch, there's nothing like a winch, there's nothing like a winch............."

I dont get why is this so hard to release? Were they not using these during the test videos in late 2019? Seems just like a regular warn winch that fits in the f250 bumper?!

I dont get why is this so hard to release? Were they not using these during the test videos in late 2019? Seems just like a regular warn winch that fits in the f250 bumper?!
i think they are saying it is a special winch for the tremor to fit better and Warn didn't make alot of them .... so i think it is on Warn

It's a supply chain thing, Ford can't figure out how to get it from the parallel dimension......

It's a supply chain thing, Ford can't figure out how to get it from the parallel dimension......
Hahaha that explains all the supply issues they are having .... no engines, no winches, no parts, before you know it no Truck... but you will have a bronco

Ha! It does seem strange maybe it is some sort of unique winch design. I am thinking about putting a led light bar in that space until the winch is out, has anyone found one that fits in that spot yet?

Looking at the videos of the winch option I would wager to say the clutch release system is part of what makes the Tremor version unique and Ford only.

It will be worth the wait! For now y'all can enjoy your wenches

My salesman is asking for a Vin number that had a winch ordered on it so he can back track for a part number for the winch can't seem to find anymore who said they ordered on posted a VIN so just asking

Anyone want to pass there VIN to see if he can find some information to help us all

Back