Tremor Winch

bbrett

Tremoraholic
TOTM Winner
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Ford F250 Lariat Tremor
Has anyone ordered their truck with the Winch? I don't even see it available on fords site yet, but I've seen on a few places on the web that it's available now. My truck is already in production, so It's too late to add it, but Ill try to see if the dealer can order it and throw it in the deal.

Hoping to find a part number for it

Oh the mystical winch that we all want..........Nope. Ford just keeps teasing us with it. Kinda like they did with the bronco for 3 years. LOL

I went to my Local Dealer today and they had a winch in stock and said they could install it for me for 2700 bucks on Friday!!!!!

I was home today because I was "Teleworking"....and then I woke up from my "Tele-nap" :ROFLMAO:

I went to my Local Dealer today and they had a winch in stock and said they could install it for me for 2700 bucks on Friday!!!!!

I was home today because I was "Teleworking"....and then I woke up from my "Tele-nap" :ROFLMAO:
Can you post part number when available?

Oh the mystical winch that we all want..........Nope. Ford just keeps teasing us with it. Kinda like they did with the bronco for 3 years. LOL

Yup, haven't heard anything about the winch in some time. Let's just blame it on covid! ?

It is my personal belief that all the W>nches were kidnapped by an evil dragon named Gmodge. They are being held captive in a cave somewhere in Michigan, likely in the UP along the shores of lake Superior. We should organize a quest to free the pretty w>nches, so every Tremor can partake!

I ordered mine with the winch, 15W, and it’s on the build sheet my dealer gave me, so we’ll see. Build date Aug. 31

I ordered mine with the winch, 15W, and it’s on the build sheet my dealer gave me, so we’ll see. Build date Aug. 31
When did you order yours? My buy date is Aug 4 and winch wasn't a option

We got my vin and we double checked and the winch is a go looks like. So far we haven’t got any kind of info that says the winch won’t be on it. We will see!
Hopefully your the first one!!

When did you order yours? My buy date is Aug 4 and winch wasn't a option

Can't quite remember when I ordered, but about 3 weeks ago, dealer says build date is Aug 31st. And the 15W order code for winch shows up on the build sheet my dealer gave me

Memory Recall!! I ordered it 6/13/20

Last edited:
I talked to my salesman and he did say that you can add the winch on for a new build of a truck for $3k but there is no part number to order it and add after you already have your truck but he said he expect to be able to order and install later on

Latest Discussions

Back