Tremor - which knife is best?

Briski

Tremor Addict
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F250 6.7l Lariat Tremor Antimatter Blue
The Buck 110 is a legendary classic, really the pioneer of locking, folding EDC knives. I still have one from my teen years.

Tremor currently carries a classic Case 6" fixed blade hunting/skinning knife, a small single blade German made pocket knife, a Leatherman Wave, and a Case Hobo knife. And I am never without at least one knife in a pocket, lately a single blade folding Buck with open assist and a pocket clip. I always have a Swiss Army knife in my gear.

I enjoy collecting knives!! Something I inherited from my dad. He had hundreds which I inherited. Customs to standard stuff off the shelf. Interested to hear yours…

Leatherman Skeletool on the hip. I used to carry knives but the compact multi tools are massively better. How often do you need a big ass blade vs a phillips, flat blade, crimper, pliers, bottle opener, carabiner,....etc.

I enjoy collecting knives!! Something I inherited from my dad. He had hundreds which I inherited. Customs to standard stuff off the shelf. Interested to hear yours…
I had to go dig this out, youll really appreciate it, a Buck 110 factory made with a push button switch blade.
B52447A2-FE37-4878-BD13-7C0CFA7F8EF1.jpeg
I thought I was a little bit of a collector, but hundreds WOW! That must be fascinating.

The wife and I have a tradition of buying each other a new Case knife each year, sometimes collectors and sometimes utility.

Leatherman Skeletool on the hip. I used to carry knives but the compact multi tools are massively better. How often do you need a big ass blade vs a phillips, flat blade, crimper, pliers, bottle opener, carabiner,....etc.
Some of us just like knives, ... and saws, and hatchets, and tomahawks, and axes, and shovels, and hammers, piles of rusty old metal, umm...... You get the picture ?

Benchmade Mini Bugout in my pocket at all times, multi-tool in the truck at all times (which includes a knife), and Bradford Guardian 4.5 in my pack when in the bush exploring, camping, and/or hiking.

+1 for Skeletool RX. I broke too many knives trying to use them as a screwdriver/pry bar.

Some of us just like knives, ... and saws, and hatchets, and tomahawks, and axes, and shovels, and hammers, piles of rusty old metal, umm...... You get the picture ?

Totally understand. I've been Dundee'd many a time ("that's not a knife....").

This the best I could do on short notice.

View attachment 26607
Maybe it’s just me, but based on the variety of knives, “Garand” labelling on the out of focus box in the back and the butt of a rifle, I feel like I want to see more of this room… ;)

Screenshot_20190703-181751.png

Grimsmo Norseman

I carried the same Benchmade knife for 18 years, and my wife got this one for me this Father's day. I always thought they were kinda toy-ish, but it's pretty fun to play with. Hopefully, it's as durable as their folders.

Attachments

• 20210625_074743.jpg
    20210625_074743.jpg
    636.6 KB · Views: 143
I got two EDCs on me. I have Benchmade 710 with an M2HS blade I got back in my first year in college. Clearly, it has been used quite a bit since then. Recently, I changed it to left pocket duty when I got an 810 for my right pocket. That thing is phenomenal. It compliments well with the 183 down at the bottom, which makes a good all around fixed blade to carry around if I so wish.

20200709_210506.jpg

But for a truck/survival knife, it's all about the Khukuri for me. This is the knife I have in my go-bag.
20200814_131253.jpg

I carried the same Benchmade knife for 18 years, and my wife got this one for me this Father's day. I always thought they were kinda toy-ish, but it's pretty fun to play with. Hopefully, it's as durable as their folders.
I have one of those and it is well made. Pricey though.

Latest Discussions

Back