Tremor wheels/tires on a stock 19 F-250?

Digger29

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F-250 Tremor
Current Ride #2
2020 Jeep Rubicon Recon Edition
I just sold my stock wheels and tires to a buddy with a 19 F-250. Will they fit without any modifications? Thanks guys, Mike

Should fit. In some cases there could be a little rubbing but most likely it will fit without any rubbing. I believe the 17-19 is an inch higher than 20+ so it should be fine.

Should fit. In some cases there could be a little rubbing but most likely it will fit without any rubbing. I believe the 17-19 is an inch higher than 20+ so it should be fine.

The 17-19s are an inch higher than the non-Tremor 20+ Super Dutys, but still an inch lower than our awesome trucks. :cool: ;)

OP, Have your buddy put them on and then, report back here how they fit. There may be several others who are trying to sell their factory Tremor wheels to the pedestrian masses of F250/F350 Super Duty owners out there.

They should fit just fine with no or very little rubbing.

I just sold my stock wheels and tires to a buddy with a 19 F-250. Will they fit without any modifications? Thanks guys, Mike
yes......i did the same thing

Sold mine to a buddy with a 2017 F250, fits and looks even better......

Sold mine to a buddy with a 2017 F250, fits and looks even better......
That's what honestly thought by looking at his truck. His truck will look great with my Tremor wheels on it. Thanks for all the replies guys because I just wanted to double-check.

Latest Discussions

Back