modified

Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
What's the stock Tremor 18" wheel weigh? Does anyone know the stock offset?

ford-tremor-35%22-wheel.jpg

** Update:

Stock Tremor Wheels:
18x8 +40 Offset
Weight - 29lbs

Stock Tremor Tires:
Duratrac LT285/75R18 tires have a section width of 11.2" with a rim width range of "7.5"-9.5". They also weigh 60lbs

Good Tire Calculator to use:

Last edited:
I am betting the weight of the tire and wheels are about 100 lbs each.

my 35 x 12.50 on my Rubicon are 96 lbs each the stock tires are 32" and weigh 44 lbs. compared to my 37" Nittos on the Raptor are 147 each.

I am betting the weight of the tire and wheels are about 100 lbs each.

my 35 x 12.50 on my Rubicon are 96 lbs each the stock tires are 32" and weigh 44 lbs. compared to my 37" Nittos on the Raptor are 147 each.
Nitto's are heavy. My 35" Ridge grapplers on my jeep feel heavier than my 37" coopers.

I'm surprised the wheels are only 8 inches wide for a 35 inch tire.

With only being 8 inches wide can these rims still be used with most of the 35x12.5x18 tires?? Most of the ones I have looked at show a range of 9.5-11 inches wide. I like these rims but plan to change to a Nitto Ridge grappler I have. I was told do not mount them on an 8inch rim. If not does anyone know a tire that is 35x12.5x18 that can go onto a 8inch rim? cheers

Last edited:
With only being 8 inches wide can these rims still be used with most of the 35x12.5x18 tires?? Most of the ones I have looked at show a range of 9.5-11 inches wide. I like these rims but plan to change to a Nitto Ridge grappler I have. I was told do not mount them on an 8inch rim. If not does anyone know a tire that is 35x12.5x18 that can go onto a 8inch rim? cheers
Just an FYI from Carli.
Wheel and Tire: Factory Wheels SHOULD NOT be run with oversized tires. They’re known to rub the radius arm, sway bar and most concerning – Brake Lines. Factory tires and factory wheels will work without issue but we DO NOT recommend running oversized tires on factory wheels. On our 4.5” Ford Systems, we recommend 17”-18” wheels, no more than 9” wide with 5” of backspacing with a 37”, E-Rated Tire. The more rubber, the better the small bump compliance will be at proper inflation pressures. The ride will firm up as you go larger in wheel diameter. For more details, see our article on wheel and tire selection and tire pressures.

With only being 8 inches wide can these rims still be used with most of the 35x12.5x18 tires??

Both Discount Tire and Tires Direct will not mount a 35x1250x18 on an 8" wide rim. Company policy for a reason I suppose.

No, I've been out for a while. I just didn't retire.
Cool....I retired out of Ft Campbell in 99...was a Titans/Preds season ticket holder till I moved to Bragg in 2009....still work for DOD...Contractor

Cool....I retired out of Ft Campbell in 99...was a Titans/Preds season ticket holder till I moved to Bragg in 2009....still work for DOD...Contractor
Congrats on retirement! I wish I would've stayed in for it. But at the time I had bigger things on my mind. I got out in 2012.

OK it's Dumb ass question time: If I go with a 18 x9 +20 offset wheel....can I run 35X12.50 tires without trimming or brake line issues on my stock suspension F250 Tremor ??????? Will that combo work????

OK it's Dumb ass question time: If I go with a 18 x9 +20 offset wheel....can I run 35X12.50 tires without trimming or brake line issues on my stock suspension F250 Tremor ??????? Will that combo work????

plus 40 to plus 20 will bring the sidewall of the tire out approx 1 inch from stock..so yes it should work no problem.

i went from +44, to +25 on my rubicon and that was 1.15 inches out and went from a 8in wheel to 9 in....i like it as it kept the tire just to the edge of the factory fender flares. vs sticking out past them and keeping road spray and rocks off the side of the truck...

i believe carli put out that notice, when most factory rims were 7,5 in wide....

this is a great tool to see offset..and will tell you the excat measures

looks like its .75 in out going from 40 to 20

so 6.57 backspace to 5.79 in backspace

Back