Tremor wannabe

Fetty

Tremor Newbie
Reaction Points
Military
Navy
Current Ride
Jeep
Hello All, haven’t owned a truck since my ‘07 Chevy WT. I am looking for a rig to tow a slide in camper. I considered the new F150, but need more ass:) After seeing the 2022 Tremors on YouTube, screw everything else. I’m in no hurry, in fact this post is my first step in getting info on the 2022 Tremor. Any information on how putting a slide in camper would affect the copilot 360 features that may be available on the 2022 Tremor will help in my order process. I’m will be placing my order using DAV Xplan pricing. Any DAV members out there should take advantage of Fords program with DAV. It will save me thousands under MSRP. 80k for a truck takes a huge bite out of the grocery shopping this year, and for years to come….I need to lose a few pounds so wtf:) Oh, and info on the new generator workstation and other advise is also helpful for the camper life, thanks!!!

Ok, since you asked. F350 Tremor. I suggest the 5th Wheel Pkg. It has the 7 way Power Plug in the bed for the Camper Power. Add Helwig rear Sway Bar and Air Bags, (individual fill) Just carry a small Portable Compressor.
The Camper, Northern Lite 8-11. Torklift Tie-Downs and Fast-Guns. A thick Rubber Mat, (I use a horse stall mat) to set the Camper on. You're set.

I'm just going to put this out there... Most likely, you're going to have to really work to find a dealer that is willing to let a Tremor go under MSRP. I'm not saying it can't be done but most dealers are sticking to MSRP.
I have a dealership owned by a Marine, I will let you know after I place the order this week. Thanks for the heads up.

Ok, since you asked. F350 Tremor. I suggest the 5th Wheel Pkg. It has the 7 way Power Plug in the bed for the Camper Power. Add Helwig rear Sway Bar and Air Bags, (individual fill) Just carry a small Portable Compressor.
The Camper, Northern Lite 8-11. Torklift Tie-Downs and Fast-Guns. A thick Rubber Mat, (I use a horse stall mat) to set the Camper on. You're set.
Thanks for the tips. I like the 5 wheel package idea:).

I'm just going to put this out there... Most likely, you're going to have to really work to find a dealer that is willing to let a Tremor go under MSRP. I'm not saying it can't be done but most dealers are sticking to MSRP.
my dealer is honoring x-plan pricing i have it in writing signed by the ordering manager.

You may want to explore the content of certain packages. You may not want everything in a package, but some very desirable things you can't get ala carte. For instance you may not care about the trailer assist itself, but you can't get the 360 camera option without it. You may not care about dual batteries/alternator, but some options like a winch or air compressor on board won't perform well without them. If you get the factory winch, you get the dual batteries/alternator. Just food for thought.

Back