Tremor vs F350 with Carli Pintop

The salesman comments are sorta odd. Are you guys hating on Carli or this guys enthusiasm? CJC Off-road in SoCal is a top installer of Carli. He DOES know what he’s talking about. I bought my Tremor with full intention of replacing the suspension ASAP. I’m thankful these dudes exist. I’ve researched the crap out of aftermarket suspension companies specific to GM, ford and RAM since before I bought my Tundra TRD Pro in late 2016. Cognito was the top for GM from what I could tell, but Carli clearly sat above all - it’s why I bought the Ford. Maybe I’m over reacting, but I have been a fan of CJC and Carli for awhile. Check out their YouTube channel for some serious drool worthy builds that are all about capability.
CJC has been awesome, they have been very helpful to me picking out components and with install, just got the rear shocks on last night, my tremor shocks can be compressed so easily the mechanic helping me thought they were blown, where as the kings i couldn't compress at all. I rode in a guys f350 with the 4.5 pintop and I was sold, I initally thought the videos were hype until i rode in his. Carli and CJC have both been great. Looking forward to getting all the front on, see how it rides then decide if I need the full deavers.

I will say my 2020 f350 tremor, stock rides better than my 2017 f250 fx4

The salesman comments are sorta odd. Are you guys hating on Carli or this guys enthusiasm? CJC Off-road in SoCal is a top installer of Carli. He DOES know what he’s talking about. I bought my Tremor with full intention of replacing the suspension ASAP. I’m thankful these dudes exist. I’ve researched the crap out of aftermarket suspension companies specific to GM, ford and RAM since before I bought my Tundra TRD Pro in late 2016. Cognito was the top for GM from what I could tell, but Carli clearly sat above all - it’s why I bought the Ford. Maybe I’m over reacting, but I have been a fan of CJC and Carli for awhile. Check out their YouTube channel for some serious drool worthy builds that are all about capability.
I liked this video because it gave a different perspective ... is he a salesman ... absolutely.. I wish he was not near me in NJ. I will say though I added the FOX ats steering stabilizer and the FOX 2.0 shocks all around and the ride is significantly improved. Maybe not butter smooth but I love the improved ride .. but still a truck!

I didn't watch the video, did they do any towing with the pin top? I wonder how much it squats?

Back